--
Streams:

http://www.feed2all.eu/type/ice-hockey.html
http://atdhe.eu/hockey

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Awesome GDT, TPM! Glad you were able to use this it. So pumped for the season opener! Here's to a good start to the season! :yo:

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Very cool GDT. I like the hook through the photo of the rink.

On the game, this will be a Canucks loss. Their play hasn't been converted to the new system enough that they will overturn the confident play of the Sharks. SJ just knows how to beat the Canucks right now.

I'll be looking for signs of progress though. Namely, staying out of the box, breakouts and the ability of the 3rd line. We'll get some good information from this game.

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
First game of the season. It is my favourite time. All the stat lines at 0 and nothing but potential in front of us. All the unanswered questions: Is this our year? Has the window closed? Will Zack Kassian end up flipping completely out and eating someone before the end of the year? I am pumped for this game! Bring on the season!

I do think it will end 4-3 Sharks. I agree with Bleach Clean in that they havent had time to completely buy into the new system and the Sharks seem to currently have our number. No reason to panic though. We will get there soon.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
I never noticed how GIANT Fin's shoelaces were before. Like, 4 times the width of regular shoelaces.

Where do you buy shoelaces like that?

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
I'm anticipating a Sharks win, what with them having a similar roster to last year, and the same coach, with a fluid system, at home.

That being said, I would love to be impressed with someone new. It's been a while since a new player (be it prospect or offseason acquisition) has come in and really impressed us all and given us a fresh face to cheer for. Garrison has been the closest, though his last year was inconsistent. I have hopes for Dalpe. We'll see.

LolClarkson*

I'm anticipating a Sharks win, what with them having a similar roster to last year, and the same coach, with a fluid system, at home.

That being said, I would love to be impressed with someone new. It's been a while since a new player (be it prospect or offseason acquisition) has come in and really impressed us all and given us a fresh face to cheer for. Garrison has been the closest, though his last year was inconsistent. I have hopes for Dalpe. We'll see.

Roy had a good first few games for us. You could see the raw talent.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
4-2 Sharks.

They've had our number and we've played like crap in their arena lately. At this point, I'll be thrilled if we manage a point.

stevecanuck16

Jul 28, 2009
Probably not a good idea to post streams, as that leads to those sites getting shut down.

What usually works is just asking for a stream in the GDT. Someone will always PM you with a link shortly. This keeps in on the down-low.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
Love the graphic and chuckled at "Killer whale killers," but then the pedantic part of me wishes to point out that Orcas have actually have been recorded hunting and killing Great White Sharks. They rush them from underneath and flip them upside down, immobilizing them. Then they have a bit of a snack.

Orcas are pack hunters that protect one another -- Great White Sharks flee hundreds of kilometers if they get a scent of another Great White's blood in the water. Orcas are the apex predators*.

This is the only reason I've put up with the Canucks lame logo for as long as I have.

*the Apex predator as recognized by science. Cthulhu save me in your dark eternal slumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad