GDT: Season Opener! Game #1: Canucks @ Sharks || Oct 3/13 7PM PDT TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
would prefer to see dalpe on that third line over richardson. really haven't noticed anything from richardson since the scrimmage.

EDIT: even though i've never seen Dalpe play a game.

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
Very interested to see Dalpe and Stanton play, as they are the unknowns and each have an amount of untapped potential thus far in their careers. Would be great if they could become bottom line/pairing role players.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
GDT is as pretty as your face, sweetie.

marshall.gif

Thanks Snickerbubbles.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
So Canucks trade for a third line centre, pick up a D man off the waiver wire and give him #18...

Starting to seem likely that we never see Schroeder in a Canuck uni again.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I predict an ugly season opener for the Canucks.

5-2 Sharks. Kesler and Garrison score for the good guys. Couture scores 2 for the Sharks, Marleau, Pavelski and one of their rookies score the others.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I predict an ugly season opener for the Canucks.

5-2 Sharks. Kesler and Garrison score for the good guys. Couture scores 2 for the Sharks, Marleau, Pavelski and one of their rookies score the others.

I certainly hope we can, at the very least, keep our GAs below 4-5 with Luongo in net and our full defensive unit in the game.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
is it a coincidence that we're playing a guy named Stanton, whose name bares a close resemblance to Stanchion, in our season opener against San Jose?

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I certainly hope we can, at the very least, keep our GAs below 4-5 with Luongo in net and our full defensive unit in the game.

Me too, but I have a feeling the Sharks are going to come out hard and fast in the season opener in their building and the Canucks are going to have trouble keeping up, especially being a team that's trying to perfect a new defensive system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad