NPPG: Season 4 of the Nashville Predators Points Game

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I knew I should have gone with Ekholm, but nooooooo, I had to go with that Forsberg guy. He'd been in a drought, give the guy a chance. Thanks a lot, Filip, thanks a lot.

I'll take the win over nppg points ANY day, of course, but I was so close to picking Ekky it stings a little.

Edit: I had no idea Forsberg got me an assist point. Okay, he can stay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonesey

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I have been terrible but got lucky on the Sissons hatty. Doubled my season total in one game and jumped from ~20th to 2nd. I think everyone will run into a few games like that over the course of the season so i'd guess the standings don't mean a whole lot until we get beyond the trade deadline.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I have been terrible but got lucky on the Sissons hatty. Doubled my season total in one game and jumped from ~20th to 2nd. I think everyone will run into a few games like that over the course of the season so i'd guess the standings don't mean a whole lot until we get beyond the trade deadline.
Last year that happened with me. I was way behind and then sweet sweet Ryan Johansen got me a Gordie Howe hat trick. Hello 8 points, back in contention.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Didn't Bonino get an assist last night? No points for me even though I picked him. :huh:
upload_2018-11-14_9-53-21.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad