NPPG: Season 4 of the Nashville Predators Points Game

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
So we are almost two months into this format.

Any feedback so far?
it's better. not as much rush to create a thread and have to beat others for certain players. it's all for fun anyways.

the old format certain posters had an advantage. me being one of them. you could just pick the other teams top player(s) every game and never have to worry about repeating and the numbers are heavily in your favor.

it's the N(ashville)PPG anyways.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
well, I obviously like it since I'm the one who proposed it and am currently in 1st place.

I like how you need to be more strategic with who you pick and when. Really have to spread out the stars like Forsberg, Johansen, Subban and Josi throughout the month and make guys like Jarnkrok, Hartman, Sissons, Watson etc count.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
The format is making it harder to get separation. I get the frustration of going multiple games with zero points but in the past once folks got pretty far behind they were pretty much out of the game, whereas now one good pick and you can move up multiple spots.

And I like picking only Preds, and I say that as someone whose usual strategy was to pick the opposition goalie, with the logic of if we won I wouldnt care to get 0 points and if we lost at least I'd score some points in the game. But this is better.

Reactions: Jonesey

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Two hat tricks later the player formerly known as GratefulPred hopes he isn't hitting high tide too early!

Reactions: Jonesey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->