NPPG: Season 4 of the Nashville Predators Points Game

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Well now things like looking at a players history against certain teams come into play. Like Sissons against Anaheim or Watsom against Colorado for example.

This is how I had so much success the first two seasons we did this.

I'm sad about not being able to select non Preds players as it rewarded a lot of holistic knowledge about the NHL but I'll play in the new format.

Reactions: Datsyukian Deke

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
This is how I had so much success the first two seasons we did this.

I'm sad about not being able to select non Preds players as it rewarded a lot of holistic knowledge about the NHL but I'll play in the new format.

I get it. I think this way will work out for the better though. No skipping anyone's pick, or people being not being able to pick a good player because of time restraints.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Soooo... looks like the games will turn on how well the top lines do early in the month and the grinders do later in the month haha

Reactions: Jonesey

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Soooo... looks like the games will turn on how well the top lines do early in the month and the grinders do later in the month haha
Maybe. Depends on when the topliner you pick decides he's going to score. It's very chancy. I like this.

sighthndlady

Sep 29, 2006
Thanks for doing this again. I really like the new format. And I’ve already missed two games. Lots of catching up to do!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
So, since nobody took Rinne yesterday and it doesn't really factor in, what is the rationale for awarding 3 points to your goalie when he is shut out? It made sense when we could pick an opposing goalie because we shut him out, but for our own--seems kind of weird to reward that pick.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
So, since nobody took Rinne yesterday and it doesn't really factor in, what is the rationale for awarding 3 points to your goalie when he is shut out? It made sense when we could pick an opposing goalie because we shut him out, but for our own--seems kind of weird to reward that pick.

For a shutout loss, IE the game is 0-0 going into overtime. It still counts as a shutout for the goalie according to the NHL so we naturally would award it here.

NightowlPred

Apr 7, 2017
So the people who didn‘t pick anybody acctually win cause they won‘t have to pick Rinaldo like..ever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->