NPPG: Season 4 of the Nashville Predators Points Game

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Not many points issued the last 4 games.

Btw this new net filter at work sucks. Can’t get on HF at all from work until the NCAA tournament is over.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Nope, playoffs will stay the same as seasons past since it’s not a first come, first serve type system.
I'll be happy to pass the Championship Belt on to the worthy competitor who wins after this playoff.

Hopefully they won't have to rely on a last minute goal in the last game of the Finals like I did. :cool:

Reactions: Jonesey

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Going to bump this up before I start the thread for Season 5.

Anyone have any suggested rule changes?

RULES:
May not pick the same player within the same month.
Player picking ends at puck drop.
If you select someone who does not play, you will not lose that player to be picked later in the month. The exception will be goaltenders. If you select a goaltender that is not starting but is dressed, that would still count as a pick.

POINTS SCORING:
Players:
Goal: 2pts
Assist: 1pt
Hat Trick: 10pts
4 goals: 15pts
5 goals: 20pts
5 for Fighting: 1pt
Gordie Howe Hat Trick (Gx2pts, Ax2pts, Fightx2pts): 8pts

Goalies:
Win/OT/Shoot Out Win: 2pts
Shutout loss: 3pts
Shutout win: 5pts
Picking Goalie that comes off the bench: 5pts(I.E. Saros comes in any time during the game to replace Rinne, you are awarded 5pts).
Goal: 5pts
Assist: 2pts
5 for fighting: 5pts

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
That said, if it wouldnt make Joneseys life too hard, I could see having a "wild card" once a month which could either be used to choose a player from the opposing team or else select a player you've already chosen once that month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad