Scheifele suspended 4 Games

I miss Peter Popovic

Jun 2, 2021
Flip the script,just switch the 2 players.

Evans skates down 200ft drills Mark Scheifele with the same exact same hit after Mark Scheifele scores
an empty net goal coming from behnd the net. Mark Scheifele knocked out cold , stretchered off ice, will miss next 3-4 weeks of hockey at minimum

How does Winnipeg team and coach and fans respond? clean hit ?
Yeah that's exactly what I've been saying today, people just can't be objective. As a martial artist I always respect the athlete first, fanboyism second. If say Suzuki did this to Wheeler I'd be the first one to bash on Suzuki for the play. Defending this and then act like a victim because the NHL suspended the guy is so beyond stupid I can't even understand

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Yeah that's exactly what I've been saying today, people just can't be objective. As a martial artist I always respect the athlete first, fanboyism second. If say Suzuki did this to Wheeler I'd be the first one to bash on Suzuki for the play. Defending this and then act like a victim because the NHL suspended the guy is so beyond stupid I can't even understand
I would not support any Hab who hit someone the way Evans was hit, no way.

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM

Great news on player 55 being suspended. Player 55 can now pray daily for forgiveness from the sidelines for his intent to injure and then lying about it to DOPS.

This kind of shit though makes me livid. Is it any wonder everyone wants out of Winnipeg? (Mod) It sure seems like Laine’s comments were bang on. Also certainly makes Ducharme’s comments a lot more clearer from last night about them “not feeling sorry,” about the injury.

Last edited by a moderator:

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Sill sucks for Evans but at least some justice was handed out.
Yeah. I'm hoping the league will start to crack down on these predatory hits. The suspension will not help with Evans's recovery but maybe the neanderthals in the league and in the stands will realize that these hits have long-term consequences. And I feel for Jake or any player that has gone through this.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012

Great news on player 55 being suspended. Player 55 can now pray daily for forgiveness from the sidelines for his intent to injure and then lying about it to DOPS.

This kind of shit though makes me livid. Is it any wonder everyone wants out of Winnipeg? I mean other than it’s the asshole of Canada. It sure seems like Laine’s comments were bang on. Also certainly makes Ducharme’s comments a lot more clearer from last night about them “not feeling sorry,” about the injury.

lol is that tweet for real? If the Habs don't come out hungry (but clean) for a 60 minute effort tomorrow I'll be disappointed.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
How many?

E2_zqAIXwAMt5co

This meme is like the Rivet trade. It just keeps on giving.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013

This kind of shit though makes me livid. Is it any wonder everyone wants out of Winnipeg? I mean other than it’s the asshole of Canada. It sure seems like Laine’s comments were bang on. Also certainly makes Ducharme’s comments a lot more clearer from last night about them “not feeling sorry,” about the injury.

Don't forget the takes I keep reading about how Evans should have banked it off the boards instead of scoring a goal during the playoffs.

A lot of mouth breathers and short bus riders on the main boards and Winnipeg.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Don't forget the takes I keep reading about how Evans should have banked it off the boards instead of scoring a goal during the playoffs.

A lot of mouth breathers and short bus riders on the main boards and Winnipeg.

Guy on the main board saying ''He shoudl have skated to the corner and pass the puck...''...First...what? Then...who says that Scheifele doesn't FINISH his checks and throws Evansn's head on the glass?

Reactions: Andrei79

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad