Scheifele suspended 4 Games

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
If we don't see Scheifele these playoffs, we better not forget it and f***ing beat the living shit out of him next season. Would not be upset whatsoever for any injury he suffers.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
lol. What in my statement says I'M not on our side?

I'm surprised 'cause the league rarely punishes they way they should. CHECK.

The guy has no history. Well...the guy has no history. CHECK

Jets should appeal this. Well, Avs appealed a hit made by a repeat offender, why wouldn't the Jets do the same? CHECK.

Lol I'm just bugging you a bit bud, were a mob with torches and pick forks right now looking for scheiffele without success so I'm trying to get the mob to turn on you! GET HIM
I just dont like your "should" lol, feels like you're kind of defending the act is all

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
20210603_205438.jpg

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
I'm glad they punished the circumstances of the hit (2 games?) AND the hit hitself (2 games ?). Scheifele being mad all game and going for vengence there at the end, making sure he gets there in time even if he is so far away just to hurt Evans... you have to punish that. Can't take players head off because your frustrated you can't score.

And btw, it's been more than 5 years I work in bars, and there is absolutely no difference between Mark Scheifele after the hit, and a drunk loser starting to realize he got into trouble at 3AM with the wrong dudes. Same face and same crazy eyes. So weird.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Isn’t Paul Maurice visually impaired? No disrespect, I had heard that somewhere. Maybe you cut the guy a break.

He only has 1 eye, and it apparently cant see very well since he called it a clean hit
But I agree with a poster saying he was most likely trying to unsuccessfully take the heat for himself
He knew he was going to lose his best player for a couple of games and saying whatever to hopefully have the suspension not be as severe

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
Got what he deserved. Stastny is hurt, and now no Scheifele....I like our chances.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Flip the script,just switch the 2 players.

Evans skates down 200ft drills Mark Scheifele with the same exact same hit after Mark Scheifele scores
an empty net goal coming from behnd the net. Mark Scheifele knocked out cold , stretchered off ice, will miss next 3-4 weeks of hockey at minimum

How does Winnipeg team and coach and fans respond? clean hit ?
What are you a joker? Those two situations are not the same. Any Jet fan can tell you that. In the first you got a holy, doesn't swear Jet player making a hockey play. In the second situation, you got a slimy Habs player going for a headshot. C'mon, dude, get your head out of your ass.

P.S. I hope you picked up on the sarcasm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad