Scheifele suspended 4 Games

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Very true my friend. I am surprised that he got 4 games, he deserves it but I thought he would only get a game, two at the most. The NHL got this right.

the scale they use it been said many times is 1 playoff game = 2 reg season games....so i guess it can be viewed he got 8 games suspension (if it was reg season)

Reactions: OldCraig71

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
I think he should have got 6 for the rest of the series. I expected the league to do nothing or 1-2 games. 4 is moving in the right direction. We have to get hits like this out of the game.

If Evens’ career is over, which it could be, I hope that this assessment by the league helps him sue Sheiffele. Totally gutted that such a nice young man like Evans may have had his life’s work destroyed by some POS having a temper tantrum because he didn’t get his way.

i also hope that Sheiffele has to live a long time with shame for his action! What an utter tool. If he had any courage he would start planning on making real and enduring amends towards Evans now.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
OOOF they're crying like schoolgirls on the Win-a-pig board. It makes this so much sweeter.

Reactions: nicehiss

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
How many?

E2_zqAIXwAMt5co

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Glad he got a lengthy suspension.

Was getting sick and tired of Jet fans coming in here with statements about how we shouldn't judge Scheifele on this one incident. Who cares if he bought toys for orphans before the game, he committed a grave predatory act.

LOL I was fed up of them coming in here after we beat the Leafs. The new line was drawn when the horn sounded on game 7. I hate fake friends. :skeptic:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Who's side are you on buddy?

lol. What in my statement says I'M not on our side?

I'm surprised 'cause the league rarely punishes they way they should. CHECK.

The guy has no history. Well...the guy has no history. CHECK

Jets should appeal this. Well, Avs appealed a hit made by a repeat offender, why wouldn't the Jets do the same? CHECK.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Habs leadership needs to keep this team focused on the mission at hand. Winnipeg will be down a key player and will play desperate hockey and they do have a great goalie...this ain't over by a long shot

True. Winnipeg has a tough team, good goalie and other good players in the top 9. Habs gotta stay focused and keep playing their game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad