Scheifele suspended 4 Games

Apr 28, 2010
Sucks to lose Evans but tbh, I'd rather beat the Jets with the POS in the lineup. But yeah there's a price to pay when you're head-hunting.

**** Maurice too.

Reactions: Tyson

MON4NHLTOR4MLB

Oct 3, 2019
Need to forget about it and keep playing great hockey. Take full advantage of this opportunity with him out. Win even 2 out of the 4 and we have two chances to eliminate. Keep their heads in the game and play smart

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Glad he got a lengthy suspension.

Was getting sick and tired of Jet fans coming in here with statements about how we shouldn't judge Scheifele on this one incident. Who cares if he bought toys for orphans before the game, he committed a grave predatory act.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
KK knew it all along

TmCmTgu.png

Has anyone actually figured out why and to who is was doing that sign?

Reactions: dinodebino

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Is the NHL not gonna say anything about Maurice? Called a match penalty+4 game suspension clean the day AFTER the hit occurred.

Reactions: Tyson

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
More then I was expecting TBH... i'll take it. Still would have rather it been based on the series (Aka can't play anymore in this one but if the jets won, then he could start that series)

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I’m glad the league dealt with it accordingly. I thought they would let him off super light. That said, I’d rather have a healthy Evans with Schieffle in their lineup then this scenario with how good of a role player Evans has been. Hopefully we battle threw it.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Glad he got a lengthy suspension.

Was getting sick and tired of Jet fans coming in here with statements about how we shouldn't judge Scheifele on this one incident. Who cares if he bought toys for orphans before the game, he committed a grave predatory act.
Very true my friend. I am surprised that he got 4 games, he deserves it but I thought he would only get a game, two at the most. The NHL got this right.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Winnipeg crying on their forum over this, throwing a tantrum about the mean NHL giving Montreal privileges.

Flip the script,just switch the 2 players.

Evans skates down 200ft drills Mark Scheifele with the same exact same hit after Mark Scheifele scores
an empty net goal coming from behnd the net. Mark Scheifele knocked out cold , stretchered off ice, will miss next 3-4 weeks of hockey at minimum

How does Winnipeg team and coach and fans respond? clean hit ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad