Scheifele suspended 4 Games

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
This is the Jets forum thread, coming here to argue with Jets fans is trolling.

tenor.gif

7x6P.gif

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I like the explanation from parros. I read many winnipeg poster fans being really outraged. I mean. They shouldnt play hockey to react like that. . Scheiffle know more anybody else that evans was going to score, even if he was skating as fast than mcdavid. He knew it. He just wanted to hurt a guy. Simple like that.

WG

Sep 9, 2008
Yeah that's exactly what I've been saying today, people just can't be objective. As a martial artist I always respect the athlete first, fanboyism second. If say Suzuki did this to Wheeler I'd be the first one to bash on Suzuki for the play. Defending this and then act like a victim because the NHL suspended the guy is so beyond stupid I can't even understand
Flash back ten years when the same crowd of Bruins fans vehemently defended Chara's hit on Max as 'strong hockey play' but a few months later were beside themselves over Aaron Rome's hit on Horton.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
You are not alone...I got kicked off the Jets board... frankly, I don't give a hoot!!
Strange how those posters have access to the exact same footage and come to a completely different conclusion from almost everyone outside of Manitoba.
Anyway, NHL has responded. Scheifele out until game 6 if there is one.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
A couple of jets fans are saying they'll never watch the NHL again :laugh::laugh:

We better be careful because the NHL might fold if they lose the viewership of a couple of Cleetuses (or is it Cleeti) from bumf*** Manitoba :laugh::laugh:

First we cause leaf fans to sya they're done now the Jets too. We single handedly destroying nhk viewership.

RandR

May 15, 2011
LOL @ him using the defense of "I was trying to make a play on the puck" when he pulls his stick away and is clearly arming himself for a hit :laugh::laugh::laugh:
That was the most striking thing about the main clip on the NHL video... as he can see he will be too late to stop Evans from scoring, long before he gets to Evans he is lining Evans up for the biggest hit he can possibly throw.

I miss Peter Popovic

Jun 2, 2021
Flash back ten years when the same crowd of Bruins fans vehemently defended Chara's hit on Max as 'strong hockey play' but a few months later were beside themselves over Aaron Rome's hit on Horton.
Completely nonsensical, especially when you see them complaining on their forum that Perry didn't receive a suspension for the Tavares incident. Dude are you real?? You say Perry should've been suspended for an ACCIDENT and then you go around and zigzag everything to defend Scheifele for what he did? How can anybody take this seriously is the question

OnceWasNot

Jul 28, 2009
Right on the mark of what he deserves as a first time offender making a reckless and unnecessary play that resulted in a serious injury. League got it right.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

CaptainKirk

Sep 27, 2004
Moncton
Reading the Jets board is so entertaining. There is more whine than a vineyard!
They’ve spent that past 24 hours convincing themselves that Mark did nothing wrong. Now that the suspension has been handed down, it must be a cOnsPirAcy!!!! Out of his 15 year career, Parros played 22 games with the Habs! 7 years ago! He’s practically still on their payroll!!

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
They’ve spent that past 24 hours convincing themselves that Mark did nothing wrong. Now that the suspension has been handed down, it must be a cOnsPirAcy!!!! Out of his 15 year career, Parros played 22 games with the Habs! 7 years ago! He’s practically still on their payroll!!

They believe the Habs media whined so vociferously that the NHL DOPS bent to the pressure. Ergo, they are whining about the media's whining. Which is kinda ironic and funny!

Reactions: twistedmartini

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad