Scheifele suspended 4 Games

psychonaut

Sep 4, 2003
Great explanation on the video.

I completely overlooked the fact that even Pionk made a play for the puck and he was behind Scheifele. Like the video said, Mark conceded the goal and was trying to hurt Evans.

where do we see the video? Edit found it

Reactions: ItzaGreat

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
So is that 1 game suspension by the refs for the major plus 4, meaning 5, or is it 4 in total?

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Maurice just wanted to take the heat on himself.
Being stupid is never okay. These are full grown adults man, playing in a competitive professional sport doesn't excuse stupidity. What he said was dumb. Calling this a clean hit is really problematic.
It's not because you're a parent that if your child commits a crime you start saying that it's legal.

I don't have an issue with him trying to excuse the play saying he was backchecking..hoping to prevent a goal...etc. But calling it clean is going into full stupid mode.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Ok is it normal that I get banned from the thread on the main board for calling Scheifele an inbred f*** and a hillbilly? Or maybe it was the part where I said "suck a dick to whoever defended him" :laugh::laugh:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
KK knew it all along

TmCmTgu.png

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Yeah we don't play in the league that a player has to chose between scoring a goal and getting hit my a human bullet launching at your head that could end or shortened your career. Well not anymore.

Nobody will make me believe a hit this violent and dangerous "is part of the game" or Evans should have dodged instead of scoring.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
LOL @ him using the defense of "I was trying to make a play on the puck" when he pulls his stick away and is clearly arming himself for a hit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad