Series Discussion SCF | ★★★ STARS ★★★ vs. lame sky flashes | TBL leads 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Man I really don't like this quote from Shapiro's last game review:

20. What can the Stars do to get more from their top line in the next game?
“It’s a good question,” Bowness said. “Giving them the ice time, we’re getting them out there as much as we can and they’ve got to figure it out. Simple as that. They’re our top-end guys. You’ve got to give them the ice time to get it going. They’re getting that. They’ve got to figure it out. They need some help from other guys, but they’ve got to figure it out.”

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Benn - Hintz - Radulov -> Roope adds speed that Seguin can't.
Kiviranta - Pavelski - Perry -> Kiviranta as a rover, fling shit on net for Perry/Pavelski to clean up.
Janmark - Seguin - Gurianov -> Two shot options for TB to try and contain.
Cogliano - Dickinson - Caamano/Comeau -> Shutdown line.

Reactions: Kcb12345

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Why do you say likely? I think it’s very unlikely unless you have a source saying otherwise.

Definitely not a source. Just weighing up the logic of the back2back impact. I dont think Khudobin is playing well enough to play both 4 and 5 back2back.

If Dallas lose Game 4 they wouldnt want to go into an elimination game with a cold Bishop and its too much to throw Oettinger in to that situation for his 1st start.

This would lead to Khudobin being the Game 5 starter. So i think Game 4 is the game Bishop comes in.

Having said that someone above quoted shapiro saying hes still unfit to play so who knows.

I guess its also possible with Dobby having the 3rd period off and slightly rested they will throw everything at Game 4.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Is Faksa done for the series?

Not many if any updates so im guessing if he isnt going to play tomorrow he wont play game 5 either.

Was he even on the ice today?

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
Benn - Hintz - Radulov -> Roope adds speed that Seguin can't.
Kiviranta - Pavelski - Perry -> Kiviranta as a rover, fling shit on net for Perry/Pavelski to clean up.
Janmark - Seguin - Gurianov -> Two shot options for TB to try and contain.
Cogliano - Dickinson - Caamano/Comeau -> Shutdown line.
These lines are good. But with Seguin don’t know about 2 options to shoot.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
They should try Seguin in front of the net on the PP. See if he can get a dirty goal somehow. That's how most of the Stars goals are scored anyways, especially on the PP

Or put him in the slot

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Interested to see if Oetter gets a start. One game at a time boys- if you told us we’d be down 2-1 in the series before it started we’d take it. Let’s go even it up.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Need a big first period.

Ideally a lead, but if not at least tied.

Can not be down and trailing again. Need some doubt in them to start, the physical toll on them will start if we can stop mometnum

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Whoever gets the first goal wins each of the next two games. Let’s that team fully establish their style of play and dictate the game.

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
Doesn't matter if he can't shoot- the Bolts will still respect him like a shooting threat. Would open up some ice for Guryanov.
I don’t know if anyone is worried about Seguin doing anything now. He just does not look right at all.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
All we have to do tomorrow is win 1 game. Thats it. Not think about anything else.

Skate with everything we have.

Im still hurting from today, but going to be cheering like crazy till otherwise.

Im proud of this team, they are guving their all. They deserve a Game 6 at least.

Come on Stars win one back!

Benn, Seguin, Radulov and Gurianov all goalless in SCF. Please all of you score.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Optimistic me:

Seguin gets a hatty next game and carries us to a game 7.

Benn finally decides to wake the f*** up, takes over game 7 like we all know he can, and drags us to a Cup.

Realist/Pessimist: we lose on Monday by 2+ goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce