Series Discussion SCF | ★★★ STARS ★★★ vs. lame sky flashes | TBL leads 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Man, I never saw you guys coming. Good luck in the Finals.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Someone’s gonna have to pick up my shifts at work. Tough scene baby I’m callin in.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I'm stunned. Let's do this!!!

For the last 48 hours, I keep hearing Ralphie say, "The Stars win the Stanley Cup. The Stars win the Stanley Cup." I thought it was bad looking forward and would try and push it out of my head. I was 14 years old when he was yelling that in 1999.

I think they get it done. I've not been confident at all these playoffs. I just wanted to enjoy the moments, and they kept getting better. They can do this. They can get a Cup for Captain America and Bones.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
I can’t believe it ... what a surreal feeling. I was too young to enjoy the 99 and 00 runs ... this is amazing.

can we please post all post game photos and videos in this thread???

Same, I was 6 when the Stars won the Cup, the only reason I became a fan was because the very first time I seen the Cup was when Jon Sim (ELITE) brought the Cup to my hometown and I have been a fan ever since.

I truly never thought they would have a chance for another during my lifetime.

This feeling is something else.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Modano is your classic, white, jock, privileged male, that can't see anything going on around him or anything from a different perspective. The guy is a total :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Reactions: DieselPig

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
First cup final for my favorite sports team since I was 2 years old. I know I’m gonna cry regardless of the outcome of the next series.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
he tweeted shortly after the Stars game tweeting to congratulate Tony Granato (whoever that is).

zero mention of the Stars. Have to think it was done purposely
You don't know who Tony Granato is? :eek:

Also who cares what he tweeted about, he works for Minnesota now

serp

Jan 17, 2016
he tweeted shortly after the Stars game tweeting to congratulate Tony Granato (whoever that is).

zero mention of the Stars. Have to think it was done purposely

He's probably still pissed the Stars weren't willing to throw money at him to play golf in Arizona and don't do any actual work. He wanted a position with the team but wouldn't even move back to Dallas for it.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
He's probably still pissed the Stars weren't willing to throw money at him to play golf in Arizona and don't do any actual work. He wanted a position with the team but wouldn't even move back to Dallas for it.
I had to look it up, because all the fuss. He tweeted about it an hour after the game was over. It wasn't like Dallas won, then he put up a message immediately.
I don't see why everyone thinks he needs to say something about it anyway.
He's not been involved with the team in any way in years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad