Saginaw Spirit 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Spirit need another full team effort against a very solid consistent team. To win in London is never easy. If we can play good D and Prosvetov has a good night we have a good chance to make a game out of it. They are all important games now and this is the biggest game of the year until the next one.

Reactions: Fastpace and Buttsy

Saginaw 2019

Sep 23, 2018
Big win
Goalie was outstanding, London poured it on and goalie was the hero. Saginaw top line prevailed they scored all the points 4 games left ,playoff hockey,love it ,keep winning , and Coskey could be back for 2nd round ,

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
His actions in the last 15 seconds of the 3rd were truly classless

I mean based on what was described, he trolled knights players. Annoying to opposing fans but not like he's physically injuring people. That would be classless. Idk. Score on him and he doesn't do that. He's pissing Knights fans off so...good job.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
I've been a huge Spirit supporter, outside of London they are my favourite team. I was at the first ever Spirit playoff game vs. Guelph, and I was thinking tonight that if the Spirit made it to the finals I would like to take in a game or two at the Dow.. that being said I have no problem repeating here what I said on the Knights board.. Prosvetov is a douchebag… there is no place in hockey for the way he was behaving. Doesn't matter what team it was against. You don't show up your opponent like that.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
I've been a huge Spirit supporter, outside of London they are my favourite team. I was at the first ever Spirit playoff game vs. Guelph, and I was thinking tonight that if the Spirit made it to the finals I would like to take in a game or two at the Dow.. that being said I have no problem repeating here what I said on the Knights board.. Prosvetov is a *****ebag… there is no place in hockey for the way he was behaving. Doesn't matter what team it was against. You don't show up your opponent like that.

Interesting London has had major issues with 3 or 4 teams this year. But always the other teams fault. Not the team coached by the guy who assaulted a player after they scored in the NHL.

Reactions: The Howler

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
I've been a huge Spirit supporter, outside of London they are my favourite team. I was at the first ever Spirit playoff game vs. Guelph, and I was thinking tonight that if the Spirit made it to the finals I would like to take in a game or two at the Dow.. that being said I have no problem repeating here what I said on the Knights board.. Prosvetov is a *****ebag… there is no place in hockey for the way he was behaving. Doesn't matter what team it was against. You don't show up your opponent like that.

You don't like what he did? Don't lose 4-1 at home. He's a dbag? He's our dbag. Glad we have him. Thanks for stopping by.

Reactions: Living Vicariously

NamesAreHardToChoose

Sep 22, 2018
You don't like what he did? Don't lose 4-1 at home. He's a dbag? He's our dbag. Glad we have him. Thanks for stopping by.

Not a fan of either team, but this logic is extremely poor on the first half of this statement.

I guarentee if it were on the flip-end you would have ran here and complained about it as well, it's perfectly reasonable.

Reactions: Otto

Living Vicariously

Mar 15, 2014
Fergus

I mean it’s not like a London Knight ever acted like a douchebag before....

Reactions: OSA

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
I mean it’s not like a London Knight ever acted like a *****ebag before....

And it's not like I haven't called them out for doing it then either... as a matter of fact the last time these two teams played I was all over Lochead for his antics... so what's your point?

Reactions: TheCoach and zman77

bcspirit

Jan 10, 2013
North America
Not a fan of either team, but this logic is extremely poor on the first half of this statement.

I guarentee if it were on the flip-end you would have ran here and complained about it as well, it's perfectly reasonable.
Actually you would be wrong I watched the game they were just killing off the man advantage. I would have been far more disappointed if they had run the first PP unit out there to pad stats and score a meaningless goal or even worse get another player injured. He was more animated than necessary but was doing something a lot of goalies do to screen players for his D man behind the net. That said he did look awkward and silly I am sure he is a smoother skater than that display showed.

Reactions: bcspragu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad