Sabres Fan Advantage loyalty program and codes

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
SyQkvDX.jpg

Program code from 2/4 vs BOS -- Good until 5PM today.

The first 2 codes from the 4 worked for me just now

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
These three just still worked for me. Not sure if there's a wait/cool down time (there definitely is ~1-2 weeks after using it a bunch for the bottom one?) but just keep trying them on different days and see if it works.

CaBmFH6WIAA9W00.jpg

CZ60Q4FWQAANA23.jpg

noyhUf9.jpg

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
I hope they get some new stuff in the store soon. I was going to get the stocking hat probably but the last one was redeemed like a day before I got enough points. I'm not really interested in the One Buffalo stuff, the new coors light Jersey tee isn't in my size, and I've already got enough of the keychain/magnet/lanyard/koozie stuff from promotion giveaways.

So... maybe I can get another 900 points before the tie and/or scarfs are sold out? :dunno:

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
Tomorrow night is Coors Light night according to event calendar on the app.

175 pts will be available at the following bars:
Cobblestone, Buffalo, NY
Grill at the Dome, Tonawonda, NY
Mooney's, Buffalo, NY
Jack Astor's, Buffalo, NY
The Warehouse, Buffalo, NY
Holiday's, West Seneca, NY
Merchant's Smoke House, Brockport, NY

I don't know if the codes wil be the same at each bar, but you get 25 pts for attendance, and then 150 pts for purchase.

I live close to Brockport, so I'll try to make it out to that one and get the codes. Don't hold me to it!

RazorRay32

Nov 9, 2015
I hope they get some new stuff in the store soon. I was going to get the stocking hat probably but the last one was redeemed like a day before I got enough points. I'm not really interested in the One Buffalo stuff, the new coors light Jersey tee isn't in my size, and I've already got enough of the keychain/magnet/lanyard/koozie stuff from promotion giveaways.

So... maybe I can get another 900 points before the tie and/or scarfs are sold out? :dunno:

The guy who runs the program said that they will be adding more things soon, mostly autographed items, not sure when though.

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
keep scanning the QR codes on this page and the last. the newspaper one and the white background one just worked for me. seems like there's definitely cool off times but they do re-scan even after you've reached the initial limit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad