Sabres Fan Advantage loyalty program and codes

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
BFHrEZT.jpg

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
So I was able to scan last nights program code, plus all 4 coors light codes right now. I know people were saying last 2, but all 4 worked for me.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
So I was able to scan last nights program code, plus all 4 coors light codes right now. I know people were saying last 2, but all 4 worked for me.

All four worked or still work but only the last two were letting people scan daily and continually receive additional points. As of today it says I have scanned the max allowed for that code however individual results may vary.

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
All four worked or still work but only the last two were letting people scan daily and continually receive additional points. As of today it says I have scanned the max allowed for that code however individual results may vary.

How many times did they scan for you? This is my 4th time scanning all 4

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012

Tried scanning the 1st 2 again today, and they worked. So I've been able to scan those each twice, but not on consecutive days. The bottom 2 worked for several days.

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
Tried scanning the 1st 2 again today, and they worked. So I've been able to scan those each twice, but not on consecutive days. The bottom 2 worked for several days.

I think there's a limited number of times you can scan those codes. For awhile I could scan the bottom two every day but now it's saying I've reached the max number of scans for each code. I'll try again tomorrow but right now it's super annoying to be just 25 points away from a cool prize. Hope I can get the next QR code when they're back in town. Fingers crossed they aren't sold out of the gray baseball caps by then.

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
The top two started working for me again but the bottom still say I maxed out the number of scans. But I'm happy - I got the 6th last baseball cap before they sold out.

I'm gonna just save the rest up till the end of the season. Last season I wasted all my points on raffles thinking they'd expire. Then they released a bunch of last minute prizes...

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
Nothing much new to report yet - I've been trying O'REILLY, ALL STAR, ALLSTAR, ATLANTIC, NASHVILLE all weekend, no result yet. Found two more QR codes to scan from the Sabres Fan Alerts twitter - thanks! Check it out here: https://twitter.com/sabresfanalerts

Second one worth 25 worked for me

CaBmFH6WIAA9W00.jpg

CZ60Q4FWQAANA23.jpg

EDIT: This didn't work for me (too many scans?) but since it's (apparently) worth 150, I figured I'd see if it'd work for anyone else... Might be too old - found it on a 10 day old tweet but it's worth a shot

CZR9XRvWkAE1VXw.jpg:large

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Nothing much new to report yet - I've been trying O'REILLY, ALL STAR, ALLSTAR, ATLANTIC, NASHVILLE all weekend, no result yet.

Check around 5:00 pm ET this afternoon when the first semifinal game (Atlantic vs Metro) is being played.
If they are going to give ya points in honor of Ryan O'Reilly being an All-Star, they will probably announce the keyword at that time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad