Sabres Fan Advantage loyalty program and codes

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
Sabres Fan Advantage Keyword - Friday, March 18 - vs Senators - RINK

zFYu5mZ.jpg

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
These three just still worked for me. Not sure if there's a wait/cool down time (there definitely is ~1-2 weeks after using it a bunch for the bottom one?) but just keep trying them on different days and see if it works.

CaBmFH6WIAA9W00.jpg

CZ60Q4FWQAANA23.jpg

noyhUf9.jpg

all of these just scanned for me. the top scanned once, the middle 6 times, the bottom 3. lots of points

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
Glad to see they restocked their prizes. I just got the Reebok 1/4 Zip. Should be enough points left up to the draft to grab a hat if they restock that.

Eram

Jul 21, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Been trying the Coors set every day for the past two weeks, finally was able to hit 4000 and grabbed a jersey. Pretty thrilled to be able to hit that mark by only going to one game in the season.

Illinois Sabres Fan

Dec 31, 2015
Blue Jackets game

Anyone have the word and any codes from the Blue Jackets game? Up to 110 points are available for this game, correct?

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
I finally got to 4,000 points. But, there's nothing left in the store. I'm either getting s ton of beer coozies or hoping for a final restock.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Does anyone know how you claim your rewards? I "cashed out" some of my points before the Columbus game, went to the store to claim my purchases, but the store was so crowded i just split. Not sure how this process is supposed to work :)

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
LaxSabre - Since you decided to pickup your reward on a day where there is a game - you were supposed to go to the Sabres Fan Advantage Booth - 100 Level - to get your reward.

After you purchase a reward in the Sabres Rewards Store in the Fan Advantage App, you will receive instruction on how to claim your prize.

If your reward is Merchandise or Signed items, you may pick it up at the Sabres Store during normal store hours (Non Game Nights) or at the Fan Advantage Booth on the 100-Level (Game Nights)

If your reward is Tickets, you can pick them up at Will Call listed under the name registered to your Fan Advantage App

If your reward is Experience based, a Sabres Representative will contact you within 5 business days to schedule your redemption.

Last edited:

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Since you decided to pickup your reward on a day where there is a game - you were supposed to go to the Sabres Fan Advantage Table - 100 Level - to get your reward.

After you purchase a reward in the Sabres Rewards Store in the Fan Advantage App, you will receive instruction on how to claim your prize.

If your reward is Merchandise or Signed items, you may pick it up at the Sabres Store during normal store hours (Non-game nights), or at the Fan Advantage booth on the 100-Level (On game nights)

If your reward is Tickets, you can pick them up at Will Call listed under the name registered to your Fan Advantage App

If your reward is Experience based, a Sabres Representative will contact you within 5 business days to schedule your redemption.

Thanks for this information.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Since the season is now over - there won't be a Sabres Fan Advantage Booth for you to pickup your prizes so you will have to go to the Sabres Store to pick it up.
If you can't make it to the Sabres Store anytime soon and want the prizes now - I think you can have the Sabres mail it to you.
I don't see a deadline as to when you have to pickup the prizes so you could have the Sabres keep the prizes and you then pickup the next time you attend a Sabres event at the FNC.
(Which could be the Draft/Training Camp or a Pre-Season/Regular-Season game next season)

Last edited:

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Since the season is now over - there won't be a Sabres Fan Advantage Booth for you to pickup your prize so you will have to go to the Sabres Store to pick it up.
If you can't make it to the Sabres Store anytime soon and want the prize now - I think you can have the Sabres mail it to you.
I don't see a deadline as to when you have to pickup the prizes so you could have the Sabres keep the prizes and you pick them up sometime next season.

The order redemption code screen says 6/30 is the merchandise expiration date, otherwise it wasn't very clear on instructions for picking items up. I'll just make a trip into the store, be tempted by some big ticket items (jerseys) and grab what was ordered.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
The order redemption code screen says 6/30 is the merchandise expiration date, otherwise it wasn't very clear on instructions for picking items up. I'll just make a trip into the store, be tempted by some big ticket items (jerseys) and grab what was ordered.

I was under the impression that you could only pick up in person and not have anything mailed to you. That was the case last year as I missed out on my foam finger keychain. Can they mail prizes this year for sure?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad