Status
Not open for further replies.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
The Bruins need to focus on forwards in FA, the D is good enough although they can always use some more muscle.
I agree, need a good finisher in the top 6, we have the money and a trade asset in Ullmark. I don’t think our centers are great, but I think they are good enough to get us where we are at least, especially with another goal scorer on their wing.

On D, I’d be okay with keeping Forbort as the 6/7 defender on a team friendly deal.

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Ullmark + Harrison or similar prospect to NJ for the 10th OA pick

(Bruins select Zeev Buium from Denver U)

Sign E. Lindholm and maybe Zadorov if the price is reasonable.

Sign one of Debrusk or Bertuzzi.

Zacha-Lindholm-Pastrnak
Marchand-Coyle-Debrusk or Bertuzzi
Frederic-Poitras-Brazeau/Geekie
Merkulov-Beecher-Brazeau/Geekie
Lauko/Boqvist

Lindholm-McAvoy
Lohrei-Carlo
Zadorov-Peeke
Wotherspoon

Swayman/Bussi

gerrycheeversmask

Feb 18, 2021
Behind Enemy Lines
Ullmark + Harrison or similar prospect to NJ for the 10th OA pick

(Bruins select Zeev Buium from Denver U)

Sign E. Lindholm and maybe Zadorov if the price is reasonable.

Sign one of Debrusk or Bertuzzi.

Zacha-Lindholm-Pastrnak
Marchand-Coyle-Debrusk or Bertuzzi
Frederic-Poitras-Brazeau/Geekie
Merkulov-Beecher-Brazeau/Geekie
Lauko/Boqvist

Lindholm-McAvoy
Lohrei-Carlo
Zadorov-Peeke
Wotherspoon

Swayman/Bussi
IF you sign Bertuzzi, you've got to put him with Zacha and Pasta. They were the Bruins best line down the stretch last season.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a line of Stamkos-Zacha-Pasta. Yowsah!!!

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I really like Marchessault. This top six is really solid.
Debrusk, Zacha, Pasta
March, Coyle, March

Re-sign Maroon, and him, Freddy, Geekie, Braz, Beecher, Boqvist, & Lauko give you enough physicality in the bottom half, then add another big dude on defense to split time or fill in for injury.

Reactions: Gordoff

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
Problem is for about 20+ teams, he will be a high priority add. He will' be among the top 5-6 most sought after free agents on July 1st.

Yeah i'll be curious to see what that contract ends up looking like, whoever signs him. Anyone know about Vancouver's cap situation?

Reactions: BruinDust

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I really like Marchessault. This top six is really solid.
Debrusk, Zacha, Pasta
March, Coyle, March

Re-sign Maroon, and him, Freddy, Geekie, Braz, Beecher, Boqvist, & Lauko give you enough physicality in the bottom half, then add another big dude on defense to split time or fill in for injury.
I would like to see Geekie bring more to the physical side of thing and Coyle as well

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
Since getting healthy, he is playing great. He is about 70% in the face off dot which we could only dream of and got a goal and an assist in the comeback win the other night . I’d take him on Bruins any day.
He is at 53.6% on faceoffs in 7 games in the playoffs, so far.
Yes he is doing a bit better, than Coyle and Beecher who are both at 47% so far.

Last edited:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah i'll be curious to see what that contract ends up looking like, whoever signs him. Anyone know about Vancouver's cap situation?

If I'm Vancouver, I'd sign him before I'd sign Lindholm.

Not saying the same for Boston. I really don't know. But for Vancouver they way they are built with Petterson and Miller who can play up the middle I'd focus on Joshua if I was them. I would try very hard to not let him get to July 1st and find out what other teams are willing to pay. I can see a few teams dramatically overpaying. Strikes me as the type of player Tampa would go hard after.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
ANY and ALL focus should be on Brady Tkachuk. Nothing else matters and please stop bargain hunting to look like the smartest GM to win a round and duck out with the revenue. All this is proving is that Boston threw game 5-6 against Toronto for revenue then called it a season.

Brady_Tkachuk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad