Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
Last night's code:

CcgBngMWIAI_bSy.jpg:large

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
I won't repost but for anyone who's interested, keeping checking those Coors QR codes that I posted on the previous two pages. They stop and start working for me seemingly randomly -- just because they're not working one day doesn't mean they won't work tomorrow. I'll try to keep on top of the game day codes but those Coors codes will give you more points, more quickly than just getting a code or scan each game.

drew5580

Sponsor
Jan 6, 2007
I scanned my ticket the other day and instead of adding points, my total went to zero. After a while, I reset the app the points came back but iirc I had nearly 3000 and now I have 2100. Anyone else experience this?

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
I scanned my ticket the other day and instead of adding points, my total went to zero. After a while, I reset the app the points came back but iirc I had nearly 3000 and now I have 2100. Anyone else experience this?

Not personally. I know they have staff at each game that can look up your point total. Might be last resort there if you're still short what you should be...

drew5580

Sponsor
Jan 6, 2007
Not personally. I know they have staff at each game that can look up your point total. Might be last resort there if you're still short what you should be...

Thanks, I don't want to lose my opportunity for a bottle opener or lanyard.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012

Well, last I checked I had around 2000 points. When I opened it to put in the code from today's game, zip. 0. Something buggy is going on.

Patrick4444

Jan 25, 2013
Barrie ON
Question: Once you claim a prize on the app, how long do you have to pick it up? In theory could I claim a prize now and pick it up in 2 weeks? There is a prize I want, but Im afraid it will be gone by the time Im back in Buffalo to pick it up.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Question: Once you claim a prize on the app, how long do you have to pick it up? In theory could I claim a prize now and pick it up in 2 weeks? There is a prize I want, but Im afraid it will be gone by the time Im back in Buffalo to pick it up.

If you call the store they probably can hold it for you. I got a jersey last year and spoke to the store manager saying I was from out of town and could only come pick it up in the fall and she told me that was fine

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
was just able to scan a bunch of the coors light codes that were posted in the last few pages.

The one that looks like its from a circular coupon ad page scanned like 6 times for 25pts each.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad