Prospect Info: Ryan Poehling (Part 5)

Where is Poehling playing most of this season?

• 4th line Center (ex: Weal-Poehling-Armia)

• Left wing (ex: Poehling-KK-Lehkonen or Poehling-Domi-Shaw)

• 2nd line Center (Domi-Poehling-Shaw)

• Laval

• 3rd line center (move Kotkaniemi to the wing)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
When was the last time we had two boys as big and as talented as these two at the center position? Exciting.

Man seeing game 4 of the finals and seeing how good ROR was is pretty exciting because I see the similarities with him and RP for sure. Still can't get a read on his upside but his baseline looks really high to me. Looks like he actually has a decent shot. My confidence in him grows every new day.

Reactions: Born in 1909

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Man seeing game 4 of the finals and seeing how good ROR was is pretty exciting because I see the similarities with him and RP for sure. Still can't get a read on his upside but his baseline looks really high to me. Looks like he actually has a decent shot. My confidence in him grows every new day.
ROR was always my top comp for Poehling. Poehlings faster and maybe doesn’t have as good a shot, but both guys are super smart, super competitive true top 6 Cs with size.

Reactions: Born in 1909

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Geez I wonder if those boys have any trouble with the ladies.

Ah to be young, handsome rich and famous again
I don't know about KK and Poehling but I am willing to bet that Mete has trouble scoring.
giphy.gif

Guns n Roses

Feb 26, 2019
Poehling is big and strong with speed and skill, a man teen, not afraid to go to the net and get dirty, not afraid to dig into the corners. He will be a special player for us. There’s a good possibility he could even become our first line center in the future. He’s been playing an NHL style game for awhile now, and he could be one of those guys who can keep up his tempo in the big league.. you don’t need to be EXTREMELY skilled to be a 1C, you just need to be very smart and effective. Don’t be surprised if he ends up being better suited than Kotkaniemi for the 1C. I look at Poehling and I see our future captain.

Nordiques1979

Nov 29, 2009
Laval QC
Does Poehling can play on the wing? I don't see him center the fourth line. If he cracks the lineup, I see the things that way

Domi
Danault
KK
Thompson/Weal

I don't think put back Domi on the wing is an option seeing the season he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad