Prospect Info: Ryan Poehling (Part 5)

Where is Poehling playing most of this season?

• 4th line Center (ex: Weal-Poehling-Armia)

• Left wing (ex: Poehling-KK-Lehkonen or Poehling-Domi-Shaw)

• 2nd line Center (Domi-Poehling-Shaw)

• Laval

• 3rd line center (move Kotkaniemi to the wing)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Nice to see Ryan Poehling(#25) has arrived in Montreal. Being a lefthanded 200 ft. center that enjoys setting up his wingers, while having scoring abilities himself, is very much alike Jacques Lemaire. HOF that scored two Stanley Cup winners and was selected 1st star of the fabled 1975 New Years Eve game against the Red Army. No Pressure though, this team battles like those dynasty teams did. Adding another 200 ft. player of your quality & sportsmanship is another step in the right direction. Winners are treated like gods in Montreal, just give that honest effort & the fans will love you!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:Go Habs Go!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Roll 4 lines with Domi, Kotkaniemi, Danault, and Poehling as the centers. Easy solution. I could see

Duchene-Domi-Shaw
Tatar-Kotkaniemi-Gallagher
Drouin-Danault-Armia
Byron-Poehling-Weal/Suzuki

Reactions: Chez Jesperi

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I would love to see him play, it would be a great environment to get his feet wet in the NHL.

I would also love to see him play. But I can't see anybody taken out of the lineup after the last 2 performances. Thompson is who I would take it out in normal circumastances. But he's played very well and provides a veteran presence for KK and coming off a concussion Byron (not convinced he's 100%).

But, I think Byron-Poheling-Kotkaniemi would be a sweet line.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
On se calme les **** là. Let the kid show his stuff before anointing him a regular fixture as a Habs centre..

This, and it's fine for him to spend a year in Laval if we hit it big in the UFA market and increase our assets for free.

Then, when he's ready, we can trade vets for 2nds or maybe 1sts to make a spot for him. Ideally I'd like to have at least 2 1sts and 2 2nds every year.

Reactions: CapSpace

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I would also love to see him play. But I can't see anybody taken out of the lineup after the last 2 performances. Thompson is who I would take it out in normal circumastances. But he's played very well and provides a veteran presence for KK and coming off a concussion Byron (not convinced he's 100%).

But, I think Byron-Poheling-Kotkaniemi would be a sweet line.
I doubt it very much that CJ will change anything especially with the team doing well but I would love to see him play.

InAG-P

Jun 19, 2003
T.O.
Visit site
Solution for what? Ruining his potential?

Poehling and Suzuki on 4th line. C'mon...if they're there send them to AHL.

This. I remember when Pacioretty was a rookie, he was called up and played on the 4th line. In a rare show of balls, he actually spoke to the media one day and said that if he's going to play on the 4th line, he'd rather go to the minors and play more minutes.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I’m worried our prospects are all lacking the elite potential. We’re still gonna be lacking that game breaker.
These game breaker you need to pay them at good price. (Cough) radulov. They are rare and others team keep them. U can find some on UFA market but bergevin doesnt believe about it. Yeah sure. So we finish with a good hard work team without skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad