Player Discussion Ryan Lindgren

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Lindgren hasn't missed a single NHL game with injury yet.
4u50kf.gif

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Prime example of a kid developing in this system with this teams management and coaches. He looked like a career AHL/7TH dman his first camp. Now he's looking like someone you could have on your top pair. Whats incredible to me is how much better he has gotten with making outlet passes.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Bumping the thread for this kid. I've been really impressed with how he's started the year, and I respect the hell out of him for constantly taking a beating and still busting his ass on the ice. I liked him and Trouba together tonight and want to see that moving forward
Going to continue to say it. Lindgren to the future defense of this team is what Foote was to those Avs defenses. The glue that holds it all together. The steadying, calming presence.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Man, I just wish he was the same size as Schneider.

Of course, if he was the same size as Schneider, a) he probably would've been drafted where Schneider was, and b) BOS never would've traded him to us.

I am very wary of how he'll age, and he can still have difficulty with big power forwards in front of the crease, but as long as he remains healthy, he can play on my 2nd pairing any day.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
How can you not love this guy?
This team has skill. Present and Future. Now what we need is guys like this kid. Can play the game. Play up and down the dpairs if necessary and push back against teams like the islanders and Caps.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Slowly but ever so slowly, he is morphing into they type of young player you do not trade away and the player that EVERY team that has Cup aspirations pays an arm and leg for at TDL.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad