#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
1709155024598.png

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Damn he's horrible this season lol. What a dropoff just from last year alone.

Lavi's system? Or just the way he plays catching up with him early?

TomBlizzy12

Girardi For Norris
Dec 15, 2022
Damn he's horrible this season lol. What a dropoff just from last year alone.

Lavi's system? Or just the way he plays catching up with him early?
Lavi's system. Just like how Girardi was a borderline star 1D under Tortorella then when AV became the coach the downfall started

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
It's clear that the injuries have started to catch up.

Everything about his game is a step behind where it was.

Lavi's system. Just like how Girardi was a borderline star 1D under Tortorella then when AV became the coach the downfall started

He was never a borderline star.

Girardi at his best was a #4 who was being carried by a star defenseman.

Lindgren is basically the same.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
It sucks to say, but the decline in play is better this season than next. You can't give him a contract no matter how tough he plays and how many shots he blocks.

Turned into a nothing on offense. I'd say he's injured, but he's always hurt. This won't be selling high, but they need to sell on reputation.

I don't know if Drury is trying to go big here, but this summer he needs to be shopped and moved.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
It sucks to say, but the decline in play is better this season than next. You can't give him a contract no matter how tough he plays and how many shots he blocks.

Turned into a nothing on offense. I'd say he's injured, but he's always hurt. This won't be selling high, but they need to sell on reputation.

I don't know if Drury is trying to go big here, but this summer he needs to be shopped and moved.
He’s staying. Bet.

• Love
Reactions: tlk

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Willing to trade, I think he will have a rep that you can win a value exchange.

You might get a 3rd for him if the Rangers retained, but they obviously aren't trading him for futures.

If he's traded before the offseason, it will be for an upgrade @ LHD and he'd likely be going the other way for cap/body reasons, if anything he probably has neutral value at best in that regard. As in the Rangers might not have to pay extra to 'dump' him but cost of acquiring the other player also isn't lessened because he's in the deal.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
he's fastly approaching "get rid of at any cost" territory for me.

he is simply not effective anymore

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
With the current streak the Rangers have been on for the last month or so his fancy charts had to get better right?

He also has a 3 point game against the Coyotes so I expect huge gains haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad