Proposal: Rumours and Proposals Thread: 1st Rounder in Play? Ruh Roh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

North

Jun 25, 2009
and or yamamoto. though they'd have to rid a contract like looch. i'm not quite sure they'll get that "dream fwd" back. the fwd will have some issues whether it'd be attitude, injury issues etc.

I don’t think Yamamoto is the developing young forward described in the tweet.

I firmly believe it’s Puljujarvi.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Realistically speaking, how can we even bring in a top 6 winger given our cap situation?

To me, we are going to have to overpay for somebody, because we are going to have to thrown in a Spooner or Manning or some other cap burden to even have a realistic chance at affording a decent player.

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
I don’t think Yamamoto is the developing young forward described in the tweet.

I firmly believe it’s Puljujarvi.

o for sure it's mainly pooly but it wouldn't suprise me if they other teams want yama instead and chia let's him go.

it's a bit scary. i mean rishaug basically announced to the hockey world that the oil are desperate.... recipe for getting your a$$ handed to you in a trade....
this stupid organization is never proactive. always reactive. when you make reactive decisions it usually hurts you.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
Kind of excited to upgrade up front, but also scared to death at what Chia’s going to do. I expect a slight upgrade in the short run, but a huge loss long term. Something like 1st + Puljujarvi + Spooner for David Perron.

Still pretty excited though. We may just get our 1st top 6 winger since we traded Eberle.

Lol at thinking they're gonna actually upgrade.

Reactions: Aerrol

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Hallelujah! I know people are worried because it’s Chia doing the dealing, but we need forward help so badly that I don’t really care. Hopefully he’s smart enough to lottery protect the pick

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
Jesse’s doing **** all for us right now. If you can get a team to give up a top 6 winger for him, I do it all day
This is the same “what have you done for me lately” rhetoric that got Hall and Eberle out of town for pennies.
I agree with trading Pulju for the right return, but not by this rhetoric

Reactions: Aerrol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad