Proposal: Rumours and Proposals Thread: 1st Rounder in Play? Ruh Roh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
it would be exciting to get a forward, but not sure who that would be. If it's someone with term, then Duchene's out.

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Can we please get a real pp Dman that can move the puck first? This team has been lacking that forever. I know we need wingers bad but let’s try and build from the D out first for once....

Reactions: Supermassive

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
I'd wait to see if TB wins the SC and loses it's 1st. Then I would offer up our 1st in a package for Gourde

poolparty98

Aug 6, 2017
Grab a top 6 winger, add a rental.
Get the last wildcard spot and knock the Flames out in 4!!

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Lucic + Jones + 1st for Tank??

Maybe Bouchard instead of Jones??

It’d probably take more than that. As good as Jones has been, he probably just gets rid of Lucic.

Can we please get a real pp Dman that can move the puck first? This team has been lacking that forever. I know we need wingers bad but let’s try and build from the D out first for once....

Hard pass for me. A “real pp dman” is a lot smaller upgrade than a top 6 winger

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
It's hilarious that people can simultaneously see the type of players Chiarelli has historically moved 1st rounders for and think that he's going to swing a deal for an elite 1st liner like Tarasenko or Stone signed to an extension.

I'm really curious where Stauffer thinks the money to add a legit top 6 forward with term is going to come from considering we're already over the cap and using LTIR money to ice a full roster.

Reactions: Patch101
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad