Boston Bruins Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stungun54

Apr 15, 2018
HFBoards since 2000
Torts will bench Laine at the 9:31 mark of the 1st period in game 1

I can envision a year where Laine gets traded 2 times but Torts isn`t far behind
yeah i can see Laine getting moved for a haul come trade deadline. just recoup your loses in draft picks and prospects. some team will overpay they always do.

Reactions: Gordoff

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
yeah i can see Laine getting moved for a haul come trade deadline. just recoup your loses in draft picks and prospects. some team will overpay they always do.
that "haul" only comes if he plays well. Both he and Dubois seem a bit like entitled kids, both young, both more than enough time to mature. Did you see the shift Dubois had before his benching? It was ludicrous, no coach would have allowed him to get out again, it`s really too bad he won`t be making any returns to play Columbus this year, me thinks he`d be in for a rough one

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I can see a landing spot for Krejci. Columbus will be sniffing for a centre.

He’d make for a great rental if Boston falls apart. Too early to discuss. Now that the scoring monkey is off their back, hopefully the offense starts coming together with the defense.

If Boston is out of it come TDL, I would like to think they could get a first + prospect For him and potentially bring him back in the off-season.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
A little off with those stats. He is 31st in 5V5 and tied for 40th in scoring. Another thing I looked at which should be important is PPG and he was sitting at 49th. Like I said he is I see him more as a 2nd liner right now. He would be a 1st on some of the lower teams though.
Nitpicking!

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
So I feel like I might be crazy, but I think a deal centered on Suzuki who is an RFA at the end of next year, would have been a far better fit then Laine and Roslovic. Am I in the minority?

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Columbus is getting a reputation with star players, no one wants to stay long term. Laine will probably be no different in a few years. He never felt like a team first guy anyways.

Our attention should change to Barkov in the off season and ride the rookies this year. Krech at the deadline could be a significant trade chip for them if things go south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille