Rest In Peace, The Tikkanen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Awful news. I just saw this. I'm going to miss Jeff. While I never got to meet him in person he was one of my favorite people here. He made our fantasy leagues fun and cracked me up on a regular basis.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family and I hope they can read and know that even strangers loved him too.

Rest well my friend.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
What sad news to read this morning. I always liked his takes.

I wondered why he added the "the" to his screen name a few years ago, but after a short time, I liked "The Tikkanen" better anyway.

RIP.

There was a meme around here where a whole bunch of people added "The" to the front of their usual usernames. I totally blank on what it was, though. But some of them were utterly hilarious to see.

Reactions: He pukes you die

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
upload_2021-1-19_5-55-45.gif

I think Jeff would finally have approved of his thread.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Oh wow, that is very sad to hear.

He had an extremely funny quote about Jack Johnson last week or so, and now he is not here anymore.

R.I.P.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lt Dan

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
And to be totally clear, that was not any kind of physical threat; it was an English. So all of you better write impeccably from this day forth.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Here is the main difference: I am opinionated but Irl I am kind caring and compassionate. When you are at your worst, I extend my hand and offer to help. A proven track record

So say your worst. I'll still be there to talk you off of that cliff.

Reactions: lottster14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad