Rest In Peace, The Tikkanen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snyper8

Aug 16, 2005
Hesperia
Is this a contest? I guarantee you I can sit on the couch longer than anyone on this board!

I suck at golf too. Golf is just an excuse to drink and drive for 5 hours.
Well Buddy if you suck at golf then whats that say about me. I do not think I have ever beaten you. I can definitely beat you at drinking and driving a golf cart.

Reactions: Lt Dan

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Hi everyone, I don't post a ton here but I lurk from time to time. I used to post under "Beauty, Eh?" way back when. I met Jeff (The Tikkanen) going back to 2002 or so and we became good friends. Unfortunately, Jeff was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer (Giloblastoma, the same cancer John McCain had) in early 2019. After a very courageous battle and giving it everything he had, Jeff passed away on Saturday evening.

He was easily the funniest person I have ever met in my life and I am going to miss him a lot. Some of the stuff that guy would come up with made me laugh extremely hard - he was exceptionally quick-witted with the dryest sense of humor you had ever seen (and a dry sense of humor is the best type of humor, IMHO).

I am not sure how many people here knew him but I felt it was a good idea to inform you all since many of you interacted with him often on this board and some of the other ones as well.

Take care, and F*CK CANCER.

Really sad to hear about this. May I know how old he was?

R.I.P.

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
I was grateful I never had a major injury, or a nagging injury like your wrist was for you.
You know it’s weird but I don’t remember doing it. Wrist was just hurting after a game one day. Tapping it helped me play for a bit but my shot wasn’t great to begin with. They could cut a nerve so I would feel less pain but I didn’t go for that. Doesn’t hurt now that I stopped playing. Miss the locker room still tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad