Rest In Peace, The Tikkanen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcsorley47

Jan 12, 2021
Yorba Linda, Ca
Alright you two, I have an idea! You both say you’re big King fans, right? So why don’t you two be team players and take this emotionally charge shit fest to the Ducks board! That’s right, the Ducks board and just pick any current thread and just continue where you left off here. Duck fans will have no idea what’s going on and would be the greatest shit ever! Pick the Zegras thread and just continue .... or if you really want to go big and put your balls on the table, continue with the prospects board thread, Byfield! You’d be a legend before you know it!

Do it for Jeff!

Reactions: Bandit and Lt Dan

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
My first name is really King's and that profile picture is me looking like Dean Lombardi hoisting the cup. I had a LOT of friends in the background to recreate the moment.
Three men walk out onto the stage.

#1: My name is Dean Lombardi
#2: My name is Dean Lombardi
#3: My name is Dean Lombardi

Reactions: King'sPawn

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
I would, i dont even know what the last too things are there. Nothing wrong with beans on toast.

We were always told that it was a cowboy breakfast, so its all yall merrricans fault anyway!
Cowboys don't eat beans on toast. You were sold a lie. Cowboys eat beans in a metal tray sitting around a camp fire farting

The 2nd to bottom pic is a breakfast burrito. Eggs , cheese , potato, and awesome rolled up in a tortilla

The bottom pic is the same thing but wrapped in bacon with Jabba The Hutt of guacamole on top

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingspiracy

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
tenor.gif

Well, certainly a bummer to hear/read. I never actually met the guy but after exchanging barbs on here about 10 years ago or so over Dean Lombardi or some other stupid shit, he had made a comment on here about playing at Riverside Ice Town. After he disclosed what team he was on I immediately knew who he was based off his own self description. When I saw this thread I assumed it was because he got banned or something which I'm now thinkinig is against the rules. What a horrible 12 months this has been for so many people.

It's also somewhat fitting that the thread took a wild turn and devolved into a shit show. But it has been entertaining nevertheless. Godspeed to this man's friends and family!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Well, certainly a bummer to hear/read. I never actually met the guy but after exchanging barbs on here about 10 years ago or so over Dean Lombardi or some other stupid shit, he had made a comment on here about playing at Riverside Ice Town. After he disclosed what team he was on I immediately knew who he was based off his own self description. When I saw this thread I assumed it was because he got banned or something which I'm now thinkinig is against the rules. What a horrible 12 months this has been for so many people.

It's also somewhat fitting that the thread took a wild turn and devolved into a shit show. But it has been entertaining nevertheless. Godspeed to this man's friends and family!

Wait, all you guys that know each other have played at Ice Town? And roller?

How many times have I crossed paths with this forum and not known it :laugh:

(not playing ice anymore)

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be

We are all actually one person, except The Tikkanen..RIP

We are also not Axl Rhoadz, Dooney, Legionnaire, or Jere Karalahti

Last edited:

I didn't know him at all. I don't remember the name of the team he played on at the time but we were bickering about crap on HF Boards. Then unrelated he mentioned he had a game at Ice Town in another thread and I remember asking him what division and then what team. I stopped playing there shortly after or moved divisions so I never actually met the guy. I was just able to determine who he was based on what team he played on the fact that he was admittedly trolling some of my teammates the prior game from a few weeks earlier.

Is anybody playing hockey anymore? I haven't played since February and fear getting on the ice again as I'll probably have a heart attack at this point.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Is anybody playing hockey anymore? I haven't played since February and fear getting on the ice again as I'll probably have a heart attack at this point.

I've only played inline...have now for 25 years...playing in Corona right now, that's the only rink open. They've been running leagues since the summer...

Fingolfin

Mar 9, 2003
Costa Mesa, CA
I f***ing miss playing hockey.

Need a rink to man up and let a league play. Limit it to like 4-6 people per locker room, with masks. Then get on the ice and go.

This shit sucks.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
I f***ing miss playing hockey.

Need a rink to man up and let a league play. Limit it to like 4-6 people per locker room, with masks. Then get on the ice and go.

This shit sucks.

Corona makes everyone get dressed in the parking lot....you come in the front door, they take your temperature and you go straight onto the rink. When game is over, you leave the bldg immediately.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Corona makes everyone get dressed in the parking lot....you come in the front door, they take your temperature and you go straight onto the rink. When game is over, you leave the bldg immediately.

That's where I've been.

Froze our asses off last night though, I might have to bring my business' EZ-up and a fire pit when it starts raining next week

I didn't think I'd feel safe playing hockey but they've done a fantastic job minimizing contacts. I think of how many people we'd have contact with drinking beer and lingering with 8 locker rooms and two games and one point of entry vs. now with only the teams/refs/staff entering through separate entrances.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
That's where I've been.

Froze our asses off last night though, I might have to bring my business' EZ-up and a fire pit when it starts raining next week

I didn't think I'd feel safe playing hockey but they've done a fantastic job minimizing contacts. I think of how many people we'd have contact with drinking beer and lingering with 8 locker rooms and two games and one point of entry vs. now with only the teams/refs/staff entering through separate entrances.

I got COVID the week before xmas....pretty sure it was from the rink.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I got COVID the week before xmas....pretty sure it was from the rink.

Definitely a possibility. I know it's not flawless. But they've reached enough of my comfort zone to do something I love.

I know we did the math on contacts and it was something like between refs, players, and staff, we'd have about 25-50 contacts depending on the night now...versus literally hundreds before and depending on how long you lingered in the snack bar for beers.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I've played inline at Corona a few times. They have two sport court rinks IIRC.

It's hot as hell in there during the summer.

Playing right now doesn't sound like much fun. I'm waiting until the pandemic ends.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Cowboys don't eat beans on toast. You were sold a lie. Cowboys eat beans in a metal tray sitting around a camp fire farting

The 2nd to bottom pic is a breakfast burrito. Eggs , cheese , potato, and awesome rolled up in a tortilla

The bottom pic is the same thing but wrapped in bacon with Jabba The Hutt of guacamole on top

Good ol blazing saddles, an oldie but a goodie, I dont think the pc police would approve though.

That burrito thing looks like something you'd get from mc donalds, the last little number looks like a wrapped up heart attack.

We're supposed to be getting a taco bell here soon, are they any good?

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
Good ol blazing saddles, an oldie but a goodie, I dont think the pc police would approve though.

That burrito thing looks like something you'd get from mc donalds, the last little number looks like a wrapped up heart attack.

We're supposed to be getting a taco bell here soon, are they any good?
Taco Bell is good if you need a laxative or are a glutton for punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->