Reformatted OHL Draft Pick Database

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I don’t care enough to update it, but care just enough to read it after it’s updated

1654381204576.png

Afterwards it's nap time...

Reactions: nelli27

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Hi all,

Brutzewicz reported.

Please update the database to show Barrie owning half the picks in the league.

Regards.

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Too bad Barrie has no idea what to do when they accumulate lots of picks
Accumulating as many 2nds / 3rds in 2023 to trade the year of, when those picks were bought for less in previous years and sold for a premium for what will be 2023.

A 2nd round pick a few years out does not hold the same value as a second that can be used in the very next draft.

Trade Clarke for more (unless of course a bunch of 14th rounders come out or camp as 30 goal scorers … that would make sense right?)

Edit : likely 2024 but 2023 picks look good too

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
If this data base isn’t updated by end of week I will seriously do it.

I know we have retired people on this board this is ohl hockey we are talking someone plz lol

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah London isn't going to be good enough this year for Barrie to sell the farm to lose to them in the finals so I don't know what they will do...
Bunch of goons trying to injure players who are just too good for them lol

Yeah London isn't going to be good enough this year for Barrie to sell the farm to lose to them in the finals so I don't know what they will do...
London is gonna be so bad this year and I’m gonna love every single second of it. Even the london board’s regular posters have just vanished.

• Haha
Reactions: sbpointer

TF519

Jun 9, 2014
Knights traded their 2024 second in the Dickinson trade. Was previously conditional from the Joey Keane trade which would appear to not have been conveyed.

Reactions: LDN and HockeyPops

cfaub

Sep 19, 2022
Has anyone ever updated the database? Last check it's very outdated. For teams like OS.
I think how these picks are tracked needs to be reconsidered.

It's a lot of work for one person to track and would likely be managed in a much more timely manner as well as much more accurayely if someone from each team tracked the picks and trades of their own team.

This allows each individual to track one teams trades, from there the picks in/out and remaining as well as who is eventually drafted by the team.

I do all this myself for Windsor and have the picks and trades down to a single sheet plus I keep a second sheet for signed/rostered players plus three years of draftees to track where they played previously, currently and if they have an NCAA commitment or are NHL drafted.

If there are others interested I would suggest using the same layout. It also allows all those tracking these to ensure they have matching info.

If there's enough interested let me know.

Reactions: AttackSound

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
I think how these picks are tracked needs to be reconsidered.

It's a lot of work for one person to track and would likely be managed in a much more timely manner as well as much more accurayely if someone from each team tracked the picks and trades of their own team.

This allows each individual to track one teams trades, from there the picks in/out and remaining as well as who is eventually drafted by the team.

I do all this myself for Windsor and have the picks and trades down to a single sheet plus I keep a second sheet for signed/rostered players plus three years of draftees to track where they played previously, currently and if they have an NCAA commitment or are NHL drafted.

If there are others interested I would suggest using the same layout. It also allows all those tracking these to ensure they have matching info.

If there's enough interested let me know.
Maybe it's time for a poster from each team track their own teams picks for this season and beyond. I've got a good idea on OS picks.

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
I believe the database is up-to-date or close to up-to-date up to the last trade deadline.

Via OHL media notes, it shouldn’t be too much trouble to figure out your team’s draft picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad