Reformatted OHL Draft Pick Database

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
At what point does the Petes, Erie, North Bay, Windsor and Sarnia deal 19 and 20 year olds to recoup the draft cupboard? Sudbury has a good draft cupboard and really has another 3rd coming back for the 2024 draft if Hage doesn't report this year. And gets their 2nd and 4th in 2026 back as well if doesn't show up at all. Those picks are not seen on the list as conditional to Kitchener. So really Sudbury is in a really strong position to make a move before the season starts and closer to the deadline.

WJ

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
At what point does the Petes, Erie, North Bay, Windsor and Sarnia deal 19 and 20 year olds to recoup the draft cupboard? Sudbury has a good draft cupboard and really has another 3rd coming back for the 2024 draft if Hage doesn't report this year. And gets their 2nd and 4th in 2026 back as well if doesn't show up at all. Those picks are not seen on the list as conditional to Kitchener. So really Sudbury is in a really strong position to make a move before the season starts and closer to the deadline.

WJ
Those conditionals to Kitchener can’t be moved at this trade deadline. They’re in limbo.

The only possible way is if there’s a deal done with Kitchener that has the conditions lifted off those picks. (Say, a player to Sudbury to eliminate the conditions).

But even then, that may be considered the second part of a two part deal. If so, then the same picks can’t be used in two parts of the deal.

Not sure.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Those conditionals to Kitchener can’t be moved at this trade deadline. They’re in limbo.

The only possible way is if there’s a deal done with Kitchener that has the conditions lifted off those picks. (Say, a player to Sudbury to eliminate the conditions).

But even then, that may be considered the second part of a two part deal. If so, then the same picks can’t be used in two parts of the deal.

Not sure.

sudbury will have the 2024 pick by the time the draft starts, but your right, until the door closes on hage signing (feb 2024), any 2024 pick cannot be moved.

Reactions: EvenSteven

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015

WJ
Erie and NB should be moving an OA sooner than later, but it is probably more likely they do not end up to be significant sellers.

Reactions: Mata

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
sudbury will have the 2024 pick by the time the draft starts, but your right, until the door closes on hage signing (feb 2024), any 2024 pick cannot be moved.
Any idea if Sudbury can use those conditional picks up to this trade deadline if the deal is with Kitchener as I opined about above?

SFC

Jan 4, 2023
I see there's still confusion between the two database links. If someone can get in touch with GeneralsUpdates, please have him shoot me a private message here, or better yet, request access to the original database. I'm happy to turn the keys over. Unfortunately I can't edit the topic post here to update it to his link. The original version also has a lot more SEO juice so it's a lot easier for folks to find through Google.

Reactions: HockeyPops

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I see there's still confusion between the two database links. If someone can get in touch with GeneralsUpdates, please have him shoot me a private message here, or better yet, request access to the original database. I'm happy to turn the keys over. Unfortunately I can't edit the topic post here to update it to his link. The original version also has a lot more SEO juice so it's a lot easier for folks to find through Google.
GeneralsUpdates does not have an account here anymore. Is there an alternate way he can PM you?

SFC

Jan 4, 2023
GeneralsUpdates does not have an account here anymore. Is there an alternate way he can PM you?

Hey Pops, have him go to the database, click "Share" in the top right corner of the page, click "Ask to Share" in the bottom left of the popup that appears, and then put his email (linked to a Google account) in the bar that says "Add people and groups". That will send me an email and I can give him access from there. Thanks!

SFC

Jan 4, 2023
I never did hear from GeneralsUpdates, so added a link to his database to the old database. Hopefully that alleviates any confusion moving forward.

Reactions: HockeyPops

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
To whomever is taking care of the database, thanks and good job. Ottawa trade yesterday is already updated! Just a minor detail we also have flint's 5th in 24 as part of the cranley deal a few years ago. The return was apparently conditionnal 3rd and 5th in 24 but it was never put in database as there was no official confirmation. However as Ottawa did trade flint's third yesterday the unoficial report appears confirmed.

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Just a heads up to @GensUpdates that the Brzustewicz to London trade is posted but not listed on the defective players tab.

Cheers! And your doing gods work son!

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
2024NIA 2nd PBO 2ndNB 3rdNIA 4th GUE 4th MISS 4th*------7th8th9th10th11th KGN 11th---13th14th15th

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad