Reformatted OHL Draft Pick Database

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Does any one know if the conditions have been met for the Saginaw 2024 2nd round pick sent to Sauga? McLeod/ Penmann deal if memory serves.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
saginaw has their own second in 2024.

:ha:!

Any idea what the conditions were? I'm also wondering how the Trout didn't turn R McLeod and Tippy into a bigger haul, thought that at the time as well but seeing how that second isn't in play makes me more curious.

Any insight @OHL4Life?

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
more about gu and how often he trolls ppl and goes after everyone. if he was a bit more mature maybe id work with him
Yeah, I figured that might be part of it. I saw you guys get into it at least once before. I feel ya. It’s cool. In his defense though, he is one of the more intelligent, knowledgeable posters on here and I’ve watched him have to debate total morons before who just had to argue and get proven wrong. Then argue with him again and again. Maybe it’s made him a little more petty? Can’t say I’m exactly immune to that either. YOU KNOW as well as anybody what it can be like around here and how people don’t realize “Oh maybe I should shut the **** up and listen to this guy” is beyond me. If you post. I listen. If GU posts, he’s a guy I pay attention to and consider also. I wasn’t thrilled to see you two guy’s confrontational but he ain’t stupid. I’d imagine he knows you know your **** now. Do your thing though. I appreciate your (GU’s and a few others too) insight and info regardless of how much you offer up.

Reactions: HockeyPops

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, I figured that might be part of it. I saw you guys get into it at least once before. I feel ya. It’s cool. In his defense though, he is one of the more intelligent, knowledgeable posters on here and I’ve watched him have to debate total morons before who just had to argue and get proven wrong. Then argue with him again and again. Maybe it’s made him a little more petty? Can’t say I’m exactly immune to that either. YOU KNOW as well as anybody what it can be like around here and how people don’t realize “Oh maybe I should shut the **** up and listen to this guy” is beyond me. If you post. I listen. If GU posts, he’s a guy I pay attention to and consider also. I wasn’t thrilled to see you two guy’s confrontational but he ain’t stupid. I’d imagine he knows you know your **** now. Do your thing though. I appreciate your (GU’s and a few others too) insight and info regardless of how much you offer up.
he has been banned a few times for how he reacts and goes after people, to get banned on here it takes alot. i take it hes a 20 year old kid or something based on his posts but i generally think you should treat ppl decent in life. he picks fights way to often for my liking. hl11 does the same thing and it drives me crazy.

ill add what i can, when i can

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015

Last edited:

the dog

May 16, 2014
Correction maybe .....on reformatted ohl draft on defected 1st rounders says if the player was drafted between picks #1 and #5 team receives an additional pick at the end of the 2nd round.. Niagara icedogs didn't receive any

jamemcca

Oct 6, 2014
Re Coulson Pitre trade conditional pick:

Per Dave Jewell Windsor drafted 95th overall with pick from this trade

Squirrel88

Jul 1, 2023
A couple nits on the database:

Barrie shows as having the KIT 2024 4th. I think that should be the KIT 2025 4th as part 2 of the McDonnell/Hunter Bruz trade. The information on the Rangers end is correct, so likely just a typo. Under Kitchener, the notes for the conditions are appended to the 2026 picks (2nd and 4th) but the information in the note is correct.

KIT 3rd 2024 shows under both SAR and OTT. I think it resides with OTT as part of a pick swap with LON at the 2022 draft.

According to the OHL website the KGN 2024 3rd and SOO 2024 3rd were sent to SAG as part of the Mintyukov deal. I don't see them listed under SAG or anywhere else. I'm not sure what is accurate there and didn't check team media releases.

Thanks to whoever is updating the database. Its a great resource and time-waster!

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
A couple nits on the database:

Barrie shows as having the KIT 2024 4th. I think that should be the KIT 2025 4th as part 2 of the McDonnell/Hunter Bruz trade. The information on the Rangers end is correct, so likely just a typo. Under Kitchener, the notes for the conditions are appended to the 2026 picks (2nd and 4th) but the information in the note is correct.

KIT 3rd 2024 shows under both SAR and OTT. I think it resides with OTT as part of a pick swap with LON at the 2022 draft.

According to the OHL website the KGN 2024 3rd and SOO 2024 3rd were sent to SAG as part of the Mintyukov deal. I don't see them listed under SAG or anywhere else. I'm not sure what is accurate there and didn't check team media releases.

Thanks to whoever is updating the database. Its a great resource and time-waster!
I don't see all of these issues; either the database was updated since you posted it, or perhaps you are looking at an older version of the database? The current database is now being maintained by GeneralsUpdates here:

Updated Database

Reactions: OMG67

Squirrel88

Jul 1, 2023
I don't see all of these issues; either the database was updated since you posted it, or perhaps you are looking at an older version of the database? The current database is now being maintained by GeneralsUpdates here:

Updated Database
Thanks. I was getting to it off the November, 2022 link, which was probably an older link. I appreciate you posting the updated version.

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Does the Hache trade affect the conditions on the Kingston trade? I assume Barrie's '24 5th and Saginaw's '26 2nd were conditional on Hache returning as an OA - but was it as an OA for Barrie or just for any team in the league?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad