RAW/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 4 -- All Spoilers HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
WWE has been using the name "Bullet Club" on television recently, from the Bullet Club t-shirt placement on TV a few weeks ago to the commentators talking about Balor's past with "Bullet Club". From Omega and The Bucks referring to Bullet Club as "Bullet Club Japan" and referring to themselves as "The Elite", I do wonder if WWE worked on something to get "Bullet Club" on their programming.

"Balor Club" would be a weird name for the team. "Bulletproof" isn't bad.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
WWE has been using the name "Bullet Club" on television recently, from the Bullet Club t-shirt placement on TV a few weeks ago to the commentators talking about Balor's past with "Bullet Club". From Omega and The Bucks referring to Bullet Club as "Bullet Club Japan" and referring to themselves as "The Elite", I do wonder if WWE worked on something to get "Bullet Club" on their programming.

"Balor Club" would be a weird name for the team. "Bulletproof" isn't bad.

Well I got the impression it would be Bulletproof BC. Like a soccer team. Plus you can pretend the BC means Bullet Club but actually means Balor Club for the lawyers.

You are right they are name dropping Bullet Club more right down to Tom flat out mentioning rumors of "the Bullet Club" coming to NXT that Cory dismissed.

S A W F T*

Pete Gas dropping tidbits about Mean Street Posse only being a phone call away for Shane.

S A W F T*

That would be cool and all but I hope that's not what falconarrow was alluding to.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
"This time, baby, I'll beeeeee bulleeeeetproooooof!" Every time, man. It's not a bad name though.

And I am definitely down for Zayn tonight. Please be true.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Zayn is also advertised for Montreal and Toronto shows this weekend, and as reported, is scheduled for a match at Wrestlemania.

Too sweet.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Zayn vs KO IC title at Mania. Make it happen.

Screw the multi man match or just make it for the US title and have Kalisto go over again. I like that guy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Zayn vs KO IC title at Mania. Make it happen.

Screw the multi man match or just make it for the US title and have Kalisto go over again. I like that guy

It'll probably be an IC Title multi-man match. Owens, Zayn, Ziggler, Miz, Show (?), etc...

I'd much prefer Owens vs. Zayn for the title and the U.S. Title being a multi-man match, but we're less than a month away from the show. It's not a long enough build, IMO. Now if Zayn stuck around after the Rumble...

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
It'll probably be an IC Title multi-man match. Owens, Zayn, Ziggler, Miz, Show (?), etc...

I'd much prefer Owens vs. Zayn for the title and the U.S. Title being a multi-man match, but we're less than a month away from the show. It's not a long enough build, IMO. Now if Zayn stuck around after the Rumble...

Agreed, but there's still 4 RAWs left thats quite a bit of time left, about the normal amount between PPV's so they could do it, it does heavily rely on people knowing the NXT history between them but people can be reminded or shown this.

Zayn vs KO, yet another (possible) match on the WM card that will be better than the main event.

Lesnar vs Ambrose - No Holds Barred
Undertaker vs Shane McMahon - Hell in a Cell
Zayn vs KO - IC Title
Charlotte vs Sasha vs Becky - Divas Title

Thats a pretty darn good card all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese