RAW/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 4 -- All Spoilers HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I've not seen Meltzer say anything on it yet, he just said they were going to debut 'soon', but didn't say if that was NXT for main roster. He's been travelling all weekend, so he's not said much about anything.

I had expect them to show up during the main event of Takeover, so you turn Bálor heel there. Double turn if Joe is staying in NXT, or just have Joe stay heel if that's what he's doing on the main roster as he's meant to be going up. Then you have Bálor Club running NXT for the summer, before being called.

Will be interesting to see how it all goes down at least.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Like I mentioned on the previous page, it's reported by PWInsider. Whether it proves to be true or not, who knows. A lot of talent slated to appear on the main roster soon: Zayn, Enzo, Cass, Gallows, Anderson, potentially Samoa Joe.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Like I mentioned on the previous page, it's reported by PWInsider. Whether it proves to be true or not, who knows. A lot of talent slated to appear on the main roster soon: Zayn, Enzo, Cass, Gallows, Anderson, potentially Samoa Joe.

The added fuel is Anderson teasing it on Twitter. (On my phone so hard to link). Was a picture saying "Keep Calm because we are coming"

So they are coming and it doesn't take being an insider to guess that they aren't coming to just be a regular tag team. So I think you have to add Finn to your list of main roster talent coming (wonder if Joe isn't coming up then and they are working people to hide this debut and the Takeover result)

And I think either Alverz or Big Dave mentioned way back after the news broke in January that they were most likely going to the main roster right away and Nakamura was going to NXT briefly and then the main roster too.

They were right with Nakamura.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Getting real tired of the waiting game on Enzo and Cass. Those two have been ready for a long time.

All signs point to the raw after mania and I think some of their recent house show tours plus the Roadblock match have been the final field tests for them.

I recall reading them doing a 6 man tag with Kane and some other main roster guys in I think Memphis (that part of the south anyway) and they got zero reaction when they came out but won the crowd by the end of the match. Was pretty recent.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Yeah, just saying that Meltzer hasn't said anything yet as he's been busy the entire time the report has been about.

And that is a lot of bodies, which is why I still expect the Bálor Club to have an NXT run.

S A W F T*

Getting real tired of the waiting game on Enzo and Cass. Those two have been ready for a long time.

Don't remind me!

I hope they remain mega over with the casual fans who buy into the gimmick.

I think New Day will retain at WM32 and come out the next night on RAW gloating about how they've beat everyone and even won their match at the biggest WM ever blah blah blah everyone is BOOTY!

Then this hits mid sentence:

That back and forth would be so glorious and I would mark.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

If the Bullet Club debuts soon (and it's sounding like that), and they're bringing Finn Balor with him, Samoa Joe probably stays behind (which means Finn is dropping the title). They're going to need someone established to carry the brand until new stars get over.

I've always hoped the payoff would be for Finn to put over Crews at SummerSlam, but I feel like that's not going to be the plan.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If the Bullet Club debuts soon (and it's sounding like that), and they're bringing Finn Balor with him, Samoa Joe probably stays behind (which means Finn is dropping the title). They're going to need someone established to carry the brand until new stars get over.

I've always hoped the payoff would be for Finn to put over Crews at SummerSlam, but I feel like that's not going to be the plan.

Finn could hold the title and drop it later like KO did.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I think it's fine for Bálor to retain via a heel turn Bálor Club debut. He then get stripped of the title when he leaves for the main roster soon after.

This gives you a reset for NXT. All the current main event guys are going to be gone, so lots of room for everyone to step up. Makes a clean break.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Would people like/hate it if the club came out and debuted at WM? I don't know what match or what they would do, but typically that just isn't done at WM.

However, this club isn't NXT or The Shield. This is something wrestling fans around the world know. Would it work? Would it not work?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Would people like/hate it if the club came out and debuted at WM? I don't know what match or what they would do, but typically that just isn't done at WM.

However, this club isn't NXT or The Shield. This is something wrestling fans around the world know. Would it work? Would it not work?

WM is usually a smart/smark crowd so I'm sure a lot of the people at Mania would know who they where if they did something at Mania, same with the RAW after Mania, but most of the kids who watch probably won't have any idea who they are so if they do it in the right city it would help cause then people watching will just assume their big and go with it rather then have them debut to silence and have people be like "whats going on here?"

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
(meant NXT Brooklyn, not SummerSlam)

Finn could hold the title and drop it later like KO did.

KO dropped the title a short while later, and then the rematch with Balor was the end of his run.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, just saying that Meltzer hasn't said anything yet as he's been busy the entire time the report has been about.

And that is a lot of bodies, which is why I still expect the Bálor Club to have an NXT run.

With people talking about another brand split, when you bring up that many guys, it's possible, but I think everyone is over a roster split anyways. Bringing up that many bodies though, there is no excuse to not have consistent episode of Monday Night Raw when you leave out all the fluff and filler guys and bring in quality talents.

I don't even think Balor would come up this soon. I think the earliest it'd be is the summer.

With no plans of turning Ambrose or Reigns heel, it definitely is interesting to see if WWE portrays Anderson and Gallows as big-time players off the bat and when Balor comes up, a heel Bulletproof/Balor Club vs. The Shield takes place.

I've mentioned it before, but there are opportunities for some sick stable wars this summer.

Balor Club vs. Shield
Wyatt Family vs. Authority

and then put the title on Lesnar and have him face guys like Orton and Cesaro.

S A W F T*

With people talking about another brand split, when you bring up that many guys, it's possible, but I think everyone is over a roster split anyways. Bringing up that many bodies though, there is no excuse to not have consistent episode of Monday Night Raw when you leave out all the fluff and filler guys and bring in quality talents.

I don't even think Balor would come up this soon. I think the earliest it'd be is the summer.

With no plans of turning Ambrose or Reigns heel, it definitely is interesting to see if WWE portrays Anderson and Gallows as big-time players off the bat and when Balor comes up, a heel Bulletproof/Balor Club vs. The Shield takes place.

I've mentioned it before, but there are opportunities for some sick stable wars this summer.

Balor Club vs. Shield

Have plans changed w/ Balor? Meltzer said he'd likely come up closer to the end of the year and Samoa Joe would be coming up first.

Granted this was about a month ago and plans can change very quickly.

Just moreso curious as to what the chatter is regarding Balor currently.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Have plans changed w/ Balor? Meltzer said he'd likely come up closer to the end of the year and Samoa Joe would be coming up first.

Granted this was about a month ago and plans can change very quickly.

Just moreso curious as to what the chatter is regarding Balor currently.

It is possible they have changed, or Big Dave was getting worked in regards to their call up and NXT plans.

It is just really really hard to buy Gallows and Anderson right to the main roster with Finn still in NXT until the summer.

Either they hold them back and pay them to sit home until they are ready to bring Finn up, they start in NXT, or Finn is coming up.

Edit: You need to factor in at least one more Cena title run this year as they want him to tie and break Flair's record.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
The thing about Meltzer saying Bálor was planned to come up after the summer is wrong. What he actually said was that currently there are (were) NO plans to bring him up at all.

This doesn't meant they don't want to. It just means that they had no idea how/when/why they were going to do it. And in the mean time they expect to have him front NXT until after the summer.

The only reason it was 'later in the year' was because others were coming up first (Zayn and Joe), so logically it would be after them.

S A W F T*

The thing about Meltzer saying Bálor was planned to come up after the summer is wrong. What he actually said was that currently there are (were) NO plans to bring him up at all.

This doesn't meant they don't want to. It just means that they had no idea how/when/why they were going to do it. And in the mean time they expect to have him front NXT until after the summer.

The only reason it was 'later in the year' was because others were coming up first (Zayn and Joe), so logically it would be after them.

Gotcha. Thank you for clarifying.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

And odds are plans changed or he is wrong and Anderson and Gallows are coming and the only reason they are coming is to form this stable.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Or they're coming right to the main roster to bolster the tag division for a bit because they're actually good and a legit tag team?

They can form the stable when Balor comes up. Those two being sent to the main roster right away doesn't mean Balor is going up and the stable is instantly formed.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Or they're coming right to the main roster to bolster the tag division for a bit because they're actually good and a legit tag team?

They can form the stable when Balor comes up. Those two being sent to the main roster right away doesn't mean Balor is going up and the stable is instantly formed.

Instead they should have them be an established tag team, so when Balor does come up, it's a bigger deal then it'd already be.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site

Balor Club vs. Shield

Geez can you imagine these 2 matches with the Wyatt's vs. Authority being in an summer slam match followed by elimination chaber shield vs balor club. Though I think I prefer the name bulletproof. that way if Balor leaves it then the name isn't weird

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just be the Bulletproof Club. No need for Balor to have his name in it. The BPC. Although I know Finn Balor didn't want the stable to have a lettered name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad