RAW/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 4 -- All Spoilers HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Alvarez says another superstar has reportedly given their notice in the past week (not Barrett) and people (fans) would be thrilled to hear this, but didn't mention anyone.

Hmmm...

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Working under the presumption that "superstar" is in WWE lingo (i.e. everyone is a superstar), my guess for the person who gave notice is Jack Swagger.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I'm going to hold out hope it's Ryback because even he thought it was ridiculous how he's getting a 1v1 match at WM for the US title

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Working under the presumption that "superstar" is in WWE lingo (i.e. everyone is a superstar), my guess for the person who gave notice is Jack Swagger.

I don't think many people would be "thrilled" if Swagger gave his notice compared to say, Ryback, ADR, Show or Kane. Of those four names, ADR would seem likeliest but I still don't see it being one of those four.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It won't be Del Rio. He returned for money, and there's no one in Mexico who can actually pay anyone right now, that why they're all trying to work in america, even for low contracts.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I don't think many people would be "thrilled" if Swagger gave his notice compared to say, Ryback, ADR, Show or Kane. Of those four names, ADR would seem likeliest but I still don't see it being one of those four.

I would say Kane only because he has been working on his own insurance company.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Hoping its Ryback so we don't get Ryback vs Kalisto at mania, and maybe they'll change the multi man title match to the U.S title instead of the IC leading to a singles match for KO

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Hoping its Ryback so we don't get Ryback vs Kalisto at mania, and maybe they'll change the multi man title match to the U.S title instead of the IC leading to a singles match for KO

Have my doubts it would be Ryback. What else could he really do?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It won't be Ryback.

Show said he has two more years left.

Maybe Kane if the notice was actually "yeah, I'm retiring."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad