ANOTHA' ONE. :naughty:

cross-01.jpg

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU.
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still don't think Owens vs. Zayn will be the title match unless they just shift everyone onto the U.S. Title.

Surely, those in power can't believe Ryback vs. Kalisto would be a better one-on-one match than Zayn and Owens...

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
You are
0686.png
0686.png
0686.png
today.

That's me laughing at the end.

also, why is cody so ****ing awesome?
I still don't think Owens vs. Zayn will be the title match unless they just shift everyone onto the U.S. Title.

Surely, those in power can't believe Ryback vs. Kalisto would be a better one-on-one match than Zayn and Owens...

Well, it would make sense for a guy like kalisto to be involved in a ladder match, that's for sure.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It does, but WWE doesn't like to make a lot of sense. :laugh:

It'll either be Owens/Zayn and a multi-man U.S. Title ladder match, or Kalisto/Ryback (barf) and a multi-man IC Title ladder match.

Reigns/HHH
Ambrose/Lesnar Street Fight
Taker/McMahon HIAC
Owens/Zayn
Charlotte/Sasha/Becky
Jericho/Styles
Kalisto/Ryback/Ziggler/Miz/Neville/ADR
New Day/Dudleyz/Usos
Andre Battle Royal (pre-show?)
Lana/Bella or Team Lana/Team Paige (definitely pre-show)

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
It does, but WWE doesn't like to make a lot of sense. :laugh:

It'll either be Owens/Zayn and a multi-man U.S. Title ladder match, or Kalisto/Ryback (barf) and a multi-man IC Title ladder match.

Reigns/HHH
Ambrose/Lesnar Street Fight
Taker/McMahon HIAC
Owens/Zayn
Charlotte/Sasha/Becky
Jericho/Styles
Kalisto/Ryback/Ziggler/Miz/Neville/ADR
New Day/Dudleyz/Usos
Andre Battle Royal (pre-show?)
Lana/Bella or Team Lana/Team Paige (definitely pre-show)

This is almost a best-case scenario card for WrestleMania and it still doesn't feel like a WrestleMania card. For me, the card that is shaping up doesn't have a WrestleMania feel to it all, probably for the first time since WrestleMania 18. Outside of Rock vs. Hogan, that card had nothing.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Looks like a mania card to me. the bottom of that card will probably be on the pre-show so i'm fine with that.

We're still missing our generic celebrity angle which i still have false hope that it will be ronda.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So this is Sami's main roster call up and the plan is for him to be in the multi-man IC match (Ziggler, Miz being other men in it). Like KO he will finish off his NXT storylines and its main roster Sami time. yayay.

Also the plan is for a US Title match between Rybotch/Kalisto...yay.

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012

I think a triple threat with Neville being the extra number makes sense, and then everyone else can be in the US title. There's just no reason for the IC to be a ladder match. They did it last year, and this year there's an actual legit IC champion who can very easily get a couple of good opponents who have some good stories between them that you can work with. A triple threat also works nicely because I'm guessing Sami is losing at NXT the night before, and he really shouldn't win at WM, so he can at least avoid the pin. If they throw Dolph and Miz in it'd be hugely disappointing.

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
And with that said

DTAM ‏@DeathToAllMarks 1m1 minute ago
Dave says Zayn is in a six way for the IC title at WM. Ryback/Kalisto is for the US title.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Oh god Ryback vs Kalisto one on one...... poor Kalisto. Didn't they want a main event push for Ryback after mania with Reigns... oh god Ryback is going over Kalisto...Would much rather see a multi man US match and have KO/Zayn go at it for 15-20 mins and the grandest stage of them all rather then a B PPV

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why do we need to have a Wrestlemania back in Orlando? I can't imagine a place that hasn't had it for a longer time wouldn't be more appealing.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Why do we need to have a Wrestlemania back in Orlando? I can't imagine a place that hasn't had it for a longer time wouldn't be more appealing.

They should've had a WrestleMania in London by now. It really is disappointing that that hasn't happened. I know why with the time difference but one Mania that runs live on the west coast at 11 am or noon on a Sunday is not going to kill the company or the event.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL

It's much more convenient for The Rock to do his 10 minute cameo if it takes place in Florida.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
A note on the New Day vs League of Nations match that's happening at 'Mania.

It's meant to be an 'important' match as far as it sets things up for afterward. New Day are meant to come out of it as faces, but no clue on what it's setting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille