RAW/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 4 -- All Spoilers HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah... but at one time they talked about a major long-term feud between Albert and Cena when he came back as that Japanese wrestler or whatever. It was squashed quickly. The same will happen when the crowd continues to get more and more heat on Reigns because they can't take it anymore.

No way do i believe that Ryback/Reigns will be a main event feud. They aren't that stupid.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You have AJ Styles and likely Samoa Joe on your main roster after Wrestlemania and the title program you want is Reigns vs. Ryback? I know Vince is a body guy, but God...

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Ryback is much better as a face. They steered away from how they booked him in late 2014, early 2015, where he was actually showing some personality and it seemed like he was kind of getting over.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yeah... but at one time they talked about a major long-term feud between Albert and Cena when he came back as that Japanese wrestler or whatever. It was squashed quickly. The same will happen when the crowd continues to get more and more heat on Reigns because they can't take it anymore.

No way do i believe that Ryback/Reigns will be a main event feud. They aren't that stupid.

Given that they've given Ryback as many chances to get over as they've given Reigns, had Ryback feud with their top guys already despite how dangerous he is, they are that stupid.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

Yes they absolutely are that stupid.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
God imagine the boos for a babyface Roman champ at the raw after mania.

Then multiply it if they start a ****ing feud with Rybotch the same night. Place might riot (or just empty out)

And the boos on RAW won't change Vince's mind as he will just blame smarks again.

Roman has to be booed out of Texas at Mania for any hope of a direction change. If HHH can't get him over and the reaction is bad then maybe they finally change.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ryback is much better as a face. They steered away from how they booked him in late 2014, early 2015, where he was actually showing some personality and it seemed like he was kind of getting over.

Ryback is weird. No matter what they do, it just seems like fans don't care about him for long periods of time. He's like Sheamus, except he can't work like Sheamus.

The Shockmaster

SHOCK THE WORLD
Jul 30, 2010
Ryback fluctuates between wildly popular and wildly unpopular. It's really strange. There's almost never a middle.

S A W F T*

Ryback is just too generic of a look for a wrestler... bald head, big as hell.

The dude is actually hilarious. Not sure if he's still on Twitter but he was the biggest Twitter troll.

Also if you listen to him in the ring he's hilarious too.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Charolette and sheamus were both bloodied at a house show last night (especially charolette, who's match was stopped immediately) but both look to be fine now.

Ryback is weird. No matter what they do, it just seems like fans don't care about him for long periods of time. He's like Sheamus, except he can't work like Sheamus.

Sheamus was actually popular at one point, though.
and probably will be again if he ever goes face again and doesn't wrestle orton 16 weeks in a row.

Ryback is just as cm punk put it, a dumb ****

He can't "wrestle", he constantly injures guys or botches moves that potentially could hurt a person, he does stupid **** like trying to troll punk like 2 years after punk has left the company and then he goes out and basically tries to look like goldberg to i guess somehow get back at the fans for chanting goldberg at him? But that only makes him look even more stupid.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Ryback reminds me of Hercules from the late 80s. He's been positioned the same and his career arc in WWE has been quite similar.

I do think that's a good spot for him and it's not a knock. There are worse things.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
People like Ryback in a funny way as a tag-team or something in the mid card. They don't like him pushed. They recognize he has good charisma but never see it on tv.

When he gets pushed as a mega wrestler, people hate it.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
IMO Ryback's voice is what holds him back. It's just not pleasing to listen to his really hoarse voice.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Ryback would be good in a comedic heel role more than anything else. He can throw out zingers pretty well but that never gets the time of day as a babyface.

The Shockmaster

SHOCK THE WORLD
Jul 30, 2010
Ryback would be good in a comedic heel role more than anything else. He can throw out zingers pretty well but that never gets the time of day as a babyface.

I thought he fit the comedic babyface role better. The thing about Ryback just before he turned heel was that his gimmick
was an unwelcome return of his 2013 gimmick.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Gallows teasing his arivial on Twitter and insider says him and Anderson are going right to the main roster sometime "around wrestle mania" under the Bulletproof Balor Club title (guess they didn't or haven't gotten Bullet Club yet)

No word on Finn but how can you have Balor club without Balor so a call up seems likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad