Pre-Game Talk: Rangers - Flyers (11/28/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Gillis, Dudley, and Shero all got fired too ;)

Westrbook.gif

Jan 8, 2012
NY
He is and you are wrong

21 games. 0 goals, 1 assist. -9. 14 shots. 1 takeaway. 4 giveaways.

66 hits! Yay. Too bad that every hit Tanner Glass makes results in him taking himself out of the play.

I don't know who can possibly watch Tanner Glass play and conclude that he's playing well. He doesn't pass the eye test, and he sure as hell doesn't pass the stats test.

Stepanstones*

66 hits! Yay. Too bad that every hit Tanner Glass makes results in him taking himself out of the play.

I don't know who can possibly watch Tanner Glass play and conclude that he's playing well. He doesn't pass the eye test, and he sure as hell doesn't pass the stats test.

Lol good thing you aren't coaching then ey? Cause no players on this team needs to pass your eye test. He is a 4th line role player end of story.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
He is and you are wrong
No you're wrong. And I'm damn sure more people are gonna agree with you being wrong than that guy being wrong.

Glass doesn't even deserve the distinction of traffic cone. I'd welcome a traffic cone in a jersey over him.

*Bob Richards*

Lol good thing you aren't coaching then ey? Cause no players on this team needs to pass your eye test. He is a 4th line role player end of story.

Your rebuttal is essentially, "You're wrong and I'm not".

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

Those 66 hits were so clutch.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Back to back 1:00pm games???

:facepalm:

Doesn't get much worse than that. Well i guess 12:00 games would be worse.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Glass is awful, how anyone can see otherwise is mind boggling

Might as well bring back stu Bickel to play 4th line wing. Glass must love cashing that paycheck . Thank u av and glen

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012

Dominic Moore, Brian Boyle, Derek Dorsett, and Dan Carcillo are 4th line role players. Tanner Glass is useless.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
What does Duclair have to do with Stempniak?

They should both be in a lineup.

We only have 9 spots for top 9 forwards. They're both top 9 forwards. I'd rather have Glass than waste either of them on the 4th line.

Hayes could be a 4th liner, but then we're out a center.

Stepanstones*

No you're wrong. And I'm damn sure more people are gonna agree with you being wrong than that guy being wrong.

Glass doesn't even deserve the distinction of traffic cone. I'd welcome a traffic cone in a jersey over him.

Lolol well he is playing in NHL and playing every night idgaf what half the couch watchers think in here. Tanner Glass fills his role which is why he plays AV sees it as does every coach that he has played under. Keep *****ing all you want bud he is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad