Pre-Game Talk: Rangers - Flyers (11/28/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
I feel like every pre game and post threads are always about glass.

Anyways need to come out hard against flyers. They're not playing good right now need to take advantage of it. Glad to see McD back just don't like it's against the flyers because well, it's the flyers.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Why do I have to explain this every ****ing time.

AV is satisfied what Glass is doing.
Then how is he seeing what I am seeing?

Also:

tumblr_inline_ne8b7105C41qextpk.jpg

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Why do I have to explain this every ****ing time.

AV is satisfied what Glass is doing.

Because how someone could be satisfied with what Glass "provides" is mind boggling. Give it up already. The guy is useless, and AV is clearly making a mistake by continuously playing him.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Then how is he seeing what I am seeing?

Also:

tumblr_inline_ne8b7105C41qextpk.jpg

He agrees with you that Boyle was better than Glass at certain things. He has Glass doing other things and he's satisfied with it. The next question is "how could he be satisfied," right?

And I choose to be like that because you and a bunch of others on the site are simply repeating yourselves. It's an endless circle. Mostly I'm annoyed that I keep letting myself get roped in.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
He agrees with you that Boyle was better than Glass at certain things. He has Glass doing other things and he's satisfied with it. The next question is "how could he be satisfied," right?
No, I'm not interested in another discussion about Glass' merits as a hockey player. You'll have to suck someone else into that one.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI

And I choose to be like that because you and a bunch of others on the site are simply repeating yourselves. It's an endless circle. Mostly I'm annoyed that I keep letting myself get roped in.

What other things is he doing exactly?

Open Mind

Nov 14, 2014
I find some of the coaching decisions perplexing. On the flip side, I have to acknowledge that our coach in the prior 4 seasons took two different teams to the SCF. But when I see what I see on the ice, and I look at Stempniak 18GP, 4-4-8, +4... Duclair 16GP, 1-6-7, +5... Glass 21GP, 0-1-1, -9... you would think a coach would at least once or twice try a game with Glass as the healthy scratch. I'm pretty baffled.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
I find some of the coaching decisions perplexing. On the flip side, I have to acknowledge that our coach in the prior 4 seasons took two different teams to the SCF. But when I see what I see on the ice, and I look at Stempniak 18GP, 4-4-8, +4... Duclair 16GP, 1-6-7, +5... Glass 21GP, 0-1-1, -9... you would think a coach would at least once or twice try a game with Glass as the healthy scratch. I'm pretty baffled.

He fills a role.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

What other things is Glass doing that BB did not? Sucking?

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010

So you support this player because others are rightfully pointing out his horrible deficiencies?

Solid thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad