GDT: Cesko vs Norway

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
What's the matter with the Czechs this evening? I know, you can't compare two different games, but the Swiss had no problems with the Norwegians and I don't think, they have become suddenly so strong.
But Czechs will finally win this game but I didn't expect from Norway to keep up so long with the Czechs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
What's the matter with the Czechs this evening? I know, you can't compare two different games, but the Swiss had no problems with the Norwegians and I don't think, they have become suddenly so strong.
But Czechs will finally win this game but I didn't expect from Norway to keep us so long with the Czechs.
the problem is 33 shots for 2 goals.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
But Czechs will finally win this game but I didn't expect from Norway to keep us so long with the Czechs.

Mrazek was lost in the sauce to start the game

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Reffing has been shit all afternoon but I have no idea what Mats did to get a penalty there.lol Also, put on your f***en chin strap Radko!

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
the problem is 33 shots for 2 goals.

Ok, this is the old Finnish problem of the Czechs this evening, inefficiency in scoring. The Finns needed in the past also much too many chances to score, it has improved in recent years, but I hope they won't fall back again though there were some hints for it in OT against the Czechs.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Healthy scratch... not on roster yet.

However, Kubalik looks done and we are too stupid to replace him with Kubalik and Lenc will draw in.
He's needed on the ice! Such a great player. A sniper, physical, a playmaker. A true professional.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Shots are 47-8 ... and we are not even close to guarnateed a win. That is the very definition of bojovnik.lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad