Confirmed with Link: Rangers claim F Jake Leschyshyn

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
Mancini has been on the top pair most of the season. It was my understanding that back in October he had a lower-body injury and was out with that. Did you hear that he was just a healthy scratch? I have only seen a small bit of Omaha but he appears to play quite a bit, next to Tychonick.
Thought he was a healthy scratch definitely could've been the case

Reactions: nyr2k2

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
This player card reminded me of NHLPA 93 shawn Chambers who had an overall rating of 1.

I wonder if EA still rated players like this if he would be higher than a 1.

surlysailor

May 12, 2012
BK
Chytil, Kreider, KAM, Jones, Schneider, Kravtsov, Kakko, Lafreniere, Gauthier, Brodzinksi, Hajek, Shesterkin were all drafted by the Rangers and played this year.

Honorable mention to Vesey who was signed by the Rangers as a free agent.
Gaut, brodz, hajek were not drafted by nyr, but even tho he’s not on the team lundkvist was and playing top 4 for Dallas

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Gaut, brodz, hajek were not drafted by nyr, but even tho he’s not on the team lundkvist was and playing top 4 for Dallas

My bad, I was in a rush before family game night lol. But, still, you get the picture. There are a bunch of guys who have excelled around the league that were drafted by the Rangers as well - Graves, Miller, Buch, etc...

Deleted member 23124

My bad, I was in a rush before family game night lol. But, still, you get the picture. There are a bunch of guys who have excelled around the league that were drafted by the Rangers as well - Graves, Miller, Buch, etc...
Most of the players they drafted and traded did well.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
How does that help them 3 days ago, when they had 2 players out injured?

He's back now. Great. He was still injured when they put in the waiver claim. Rydahl is their first choice for a call-up still.

If he were their first choice, he'd be in Montreal today and Jake would be scratched. What are you talking about? Clearly my point has been made - the evidence is right in front of you today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad