The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
end-it-now-picard.gif

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Totally get that Kravtsov isn't trust worthy and sucks but what the f*** has Leshitshow done to stay in the lineup?

If you want to attempt to mold him into a cheap 4th line option, he should be doing that in the AHL. If he gets claimed again no biggie but something tells me we wont have to worry about that.

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Totally get that Kravtsov isn't trust worthy and sucks but what the f*** has Leshitshow done to stay in the lineup?

If you want to attempt to mold him into a cheap 4th line option, he should be doing that in the AHL. If he gets claimed again no biggie but something tells me we wont have to worry about that.
I think "Krav sucks" is a popular opinion but I don't get it. He was playing well (away from line 4) before GG decided he wanted the lineups to change because reasons.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I think "Krav sucks" is a popular opinion but I don't get it. He was playing well (away from line 4) before GG decided he wanted the lineups to change because reasons.

He wasn't really playing well. He made Trocheck and Panarin worse and was basically just existing 99% of the time out there.

I would take just existing over what ever the f*** leshitshow is doing. He is going to cost us points.

Reactions: Mandar

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Would anybody be shocked if he stays in the lineup over Gauthier?
No because one is a center and the other is a winger.

If Cuylle is brought back up after Hajek is sent down/claimed, there's a good chance that Leschyshyn will sit and Goodrow will center Cuylle and Gauthier. And I think there's a good chance that Drury will make another move to add to the bottom 6.

tomobson

Sep 16, 2008
There's really no reason for him to play in another game this season for the Rangers. We have three better centers than him on the Wolfpack.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
He will be upgraded come March. For sure. But, if he then clears waivers, I think he gets another chance next season at camp. Other than being very cheap - I do not see much. But Brass seems to see something

He'll surely be replaced by a Lafferty/Motte/Bjugstad type. I think the same for Harpur. Theyll both be in Hartford for the stretch run.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I didn't mind the pickup because at worst he would be a good addition for HFD. His brief stint here was extremely lackluster, and he has a lot to work on in his game. They have in-house options if they need 13F depth, and I don't think it's worth spending a lot for another depth F at the deadline. Goodrow is in his perfect spot at 4C right now, and the lineup has really good balance.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
i am one of the least critical-of-players posters here, but he ain't shown much
(did 4th line ever possess the puck on wednesday?)

NYR oughta re-waive him,
and bring up Rydahl right away,
he's next man up, has had adequate NA orientation in AHL

if Jake clears, maybe he helps Pack playoff push

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
definitely send him down. Maybe he's one of those players who can put it together when they turn 25 but he clearly does not have IT right now. Let him marinate in the AHL where he can put up numbers and get minutes.

Reactions: surlysailor

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
hey so what happened to "he'll go to Hartford if he sucks"? just asking since some of you were so confident in it.

TopShelfSnipes

May 5, 2011
USA
Woof.

1676831711482.png

Also worth noting if he sucks so much the 4th line can't take a regular shift when the team is gassed on back to backs, him in the lineup is definitely subtraction by addition. Gauthier played 4:33 last night, and Leschyshyn played 5:48 the difference in which I'd largely and speculatively attribute to not doing us all a favor and changing when he had a chance, then getting pinned in his own end of the ice.

His regularness in the lineup has also generally coincided with a lack of noticableness to Goodrow or Gauthier on the ice. Needless to say, that's not a coincidence.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
for every 3-4 good moves.... there's a Nemeth and Lechyshysyshn throw in.

I guess we can live with that batting %

Reactions: egelband

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad