Race for the Rocket Richard 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Wasnt he asymptomatic?

Him and McDavid were as far as I know. There have been reports of people who were asymptomatic but suffered serious long term effects, but I think that is pretty rare especially if you're a young athlete.
The crazy part is that in games where he is actually able to shoot the puck, he has about a goal per game.

Reactions: BorntoLose

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
giphy.gif

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
People did not listen when I said McDavid or Draisaitl are better goal scorers AND overall players than Matthews. When Matthews shooting percentage starts to regress he is not left with much he does at an elite level. If McDrai are involved in about 50% of all Oilers goals then it is easy to see that one of them will win the Rocket Richard with ease.

guess there is good reason people don’t listen to you.

Demandedace

Apr 9, 2015
Matthews is obviously going to win it, but does anyone else think it would be absolutely hilarious if he wasn’t able to score another goal for the rest of the season even though he stayed healthy and ended up coming in second by one goal? The “pace” comments would crash HFBoards’ servers

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
Matthews should win this now and i'll be chuffed for him. Most impressively for me though, is how well rounded his game is now. Last few games he's been winning pucks in deep, off the boards and driving play for the goals. Defensively he's real good and he now uses his size so much more and wins battles because of it.

So good.

Spacey

Feb 2, 2015
Canadian division is a gift to Matthews.
Lets see who will win it next year when you have anything other than Senators

Reactions: ovikovy817

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Matthews is obviously going to win it, but does anyone else think it would be absolutely hilarious if he wasn’t able to score another goal for the rest of the season even though he stayed healthy and ended up coming in second by one goal? The “pace” comments would crash HFBoards’ servers

As a Leafs fan. That shit is funny. Don't be putting that kinda voodoo on us though.

What's hilarious is when Ovechkin/Crosby/Perry/Stamkos won their rockets or were leading, HFBoards went insane.

Matthews does it.

Salt.

People have an issue with shaking hands and congratulations on these boards. Even I know its still too soon to call it a season, people still need to abide by the "Good job, move on" policy.

It disarms a lot of trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad