GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Coyotes @ Golden Knights - 1:30 PM - NHLN

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Vegas apparently didn't get the memo that Keller-Schmaltz is too much power to stop on the PP.

Side note: Max is successful because he plays like Max. Keller was ass last season because he played like Keller. Is there a fancy stat to quantify "try"?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Vegas apparently didn't get the memo that Keller-Schmaltz is too much power to stop on the PP.

Side note: Max is successful because he plays like Max. Keller was ass last season because he played like Keller. Is there a fancy stat to quantify "try"?

Keller isn't even in this game lmao

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
I hope they come out of the break fresh and start playing again and not sleeping.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I know it's preseason and most of the roster guys are playing at 50%, but some of them are straight up sleep skating out there.

Reactions: Edenjung

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Am I seeing 9 instead of 8? Thought I'd seen both. It's on the tab on a low quality stream while I watch football. Who ever it is is doing a fantastic job of poking his stick and spectating instead of getting involved and playing D.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Am I seeing 9 instead of 8? Thought I'd seen both. It's on the tab on a low quality stream while I watch football. Who ever it is is doing a fantastic job of poking his stick and spectating instead of getting involved and playing D.

It's Schmaltz.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona

You may be referring to Hayton, number 29.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
It's Schmaltz.
Then apply the same statement to that guy.

One team wants to win this game, and the other team is apparently telling themselves not to take it too seriously because it's just a game. A preseason game, no less.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
You may be referring to Hayton, number 29.
No, I'm pretty sure it was single digit and I'm just seeing a phantom nine instead of the eight. Unless there's another camp forward with a single digit. I need to find a cheat sheet for all the temp #'s. Figured out Jenik and 73. I'll figure out the rest. I think it was Fasching had some really simple but good plays in the O zone. Impressed me because he was not trying to be too fancy.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Liking Fischer and Jenik. Is this Jenik's first camp?

Schmaltz has been caught a couple times defensively.

Glad the PP is trying something different than that umbrella. No results yet but at least it's different. Our regulars may have better luck with the cross ice pass.

Only 8 regulars playing today so don't get too caught up by the score.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad