GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Coyotes @ Golden Knights - 1:30 PM - NHLN

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It’s not a cable setting is it?

It would be the TV itself, though as annoying as I find the smoothing settings I wouldn't think they'd make you queasy so I'm mostly just throwing stuff at the wall :P

Or maybe it's the other way, you're used to the smoothing and it got shut off :laugh:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Not dirty and in the old days it would be fine. Now days, you hit somebody in the head like that, its a violation, the player needs to try and avoid head shots.
I looked at it again, and from one angle it looked like a got solid legal hit, but from the other angle I think he brought his elbow up. Our player looks like his lost his balance and head was low, but these things happen so fast I don't blame either player for what happened. We have the benefit of slo motion, the refs don't.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Didn't that kind of hit produce suspensions last season, like with Erik Karlsson or something?

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
As much as we need size, who do you take out of the lineup to add that player? It sounds like we're already scratching Garland to play Hayton. Not sure it makes sense to scratch someone like Fischer to play a Ferland type. Just have Fischer grow into that role.
and Fischer did a good job of that yesterday. Landed a couple good punches in the fight......a Coyote landing a punch is a rare sight.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->