GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Coyotes @ Golden Knights - 1:30 PM - NHLN

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
So I cancelled Sling because they dropped Fox Sports Arizona, and reactivated YouTube TV which does not have NHL Network like Sling does... On top of that, I can't even watch via stream because I work tomorrow until 6.

This blows

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Game starts a half hour after I have to be at work.... dammit.

Don’t think there’s a radio broadcast either. Only the two home games.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I have Hulu which doesn’t have NHL network. Anyone know a site or channel where I can watch the game? Thanks.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Anyone know the lineups for this game?
Came to ask the same question.

I really hope Kessel, Hayton and Soderstrom are dressed. Those are the three I most want to see.

Also interested in post-extension Keller and Schmaltz.

Also, the novelty of Raanta actually dressed for a hockey game would be nice. It’s so rare. Like spotting a unicorn running under a double rainbow.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I seem to remember the lineups for road games usually being on the weaker side so I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.

knich

Jan 3, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Came to ask the same question.

I really hope Kessel, Hayton and Soderstrom are dressed. Those are the three I most want to see.

Also interested in post-extension Keller and Schmaltz.

Also, the novelty of Raanta actually dressed for a hockey game would be nice. It’s so rare. Like spotting a unicorn running under a double rainbow.

You won't see Kessel or Soderstrom as they both skated this am. You will likely see Hayton, perhaps Raanta, Schmaltz, Chyc, Hino, Dvo, Fisch, Llyub, Crouse, and Oester as the regulars. None of them skated today. I don't recall seeing Keump or Hill either.

They also started the darn scrimmage way before the scheduled start time. Let's hope they don't start the game today before the broadcast begins..lol.

Reactions: SniperHF

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Man to wait an hour more for the game is boring.
At least i had a nap this evening.
So i can watch the whole game and do not have to go to bed early.

Early meaning 22:30 pm when the game starts.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Anyone else with a paid subscription being asked to log in even if you already are?
Or does the game and NHL . TV only start at exactly 1:30?

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Anyone else with a paid subscription being asked to log in even if you already are?
Or does the game and NHL . TV only start at exactly 1:30?

Only logged in once, just sitting on the "Game will begin shortly" screen.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I'm going to try and stay level headed and not be too happy or disappointed. Setting my self up for failure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad