Premier League 2020-21 (Part III)

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Complete shit post, but I laughed so I'm posting it here:

tmal0i0biyy61.jpg

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Imagine how Leeds would challenge for the title if they were pragmatic instead of going full attack... Damn, that low 10th place because of that stupid Bielsa.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Can’t wait until the last day of the season where Liverpool need to make up goal difference against Crystal Palace. That went so great last time.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Cantona joins the Hall of fame

Humble as always:

"I am very happy and very proud and at the same time, I am not surprised!" said 54-year-old Cantona, who described himself as the "exception" among the shortlist of nominees.

"Of course, to play in England was a dream. It is a dream of everybody to play in the Premier League."

"I have been lucky to play in this [Manchester United] team with wonderful players, a wonderful manager and wonderful fans.
"It was the football I dreamt about because Manchester United is a club where they want to win things but in a good way. It was like this in the time of Matt Busby. This is the identity of this club, the philosophy of this club."

Another former United captain also inducted:

Keane voted into the Premier League Hall of Fame

Reactions: robertmac43

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
They're on the 6th and 7th string defensemen. They've dealt with pandemic, all kinds of craziness, so, yes, to him, it's getting through what has been a slog. His mother also passed away, and he wasn't able to go and pay his respects.

It's been a rough year. If they pull it off, it is a big achievement.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Can’t wait until the last day of the season where Liverpool need to make up goal difference against Crystal Palace. That went so great last time.
Never mention that anymore please!

Up there with drawing West Brom.
I will be totally honest. It's not a shocking claim. Even fulham and West Brom have currently better starting defender.

It is a miracle that with all these massive injuries they are still in top 4 contention. I don't remember a top team having to start kids from the academy at CB for 2/3 of a season and still make it top 4.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
From an LFC perspective, it is the longest most painful season to watch from memories.

Cannot wait until it finish! 2 more games, thank god!

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
From an LFC perspective, it is the longest most painful season to watch from memories.

Cannot wait until it finish! 2 more games, thank god!
Can’t be more painful than watching Jonjo Shelvey, Yossi Benayoun, Paul Konchesky, Christian Poulsen, Charlie Adam and Andy Carroll play on the same pitch regularly. Could be worse. I mean you might finish top 4 which you often did not come close to in the 2010s.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Can’t be more painful than watching Jonjo Shelvey, Yossi Benayoun, Paul Konchesky, Christian Poulsen, Charlie Adam and Andy Carroll play on the same pitch regularly. Could be worse. I mean you might finish top 4 which you often did not come close to in the 2010s.
To me nothing was worse than the Hodgson season. I would say 2014-15 was probabky worse too, but I completely erased that season from my memory and remember literally nothing of it except the game Balotelli beat Tottenham

Reactions: AB13

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I will be honest. It was not that bad because the expectations were very low mid season and at least they had hope with a new owner and also bonus we got Suarez who made instantly the team more enjoyable to watch.

2014/2015 was also awful granted. Worst in recent years for sure.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
That’s painful in a different way.

It’s been painful to watch this team struggle, having not really gotten to celebrate their greatness last year, with all the difficulty.

Watching some of those clowns who played for Liverpool was a different painful

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton becoming the next City footballing group :laugh:. In all seriousness, this is an interesting partnership.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

The twitter world thinks the Spurs Trust who met with the club blew it.

"What a load of rubbish. Dont go all yaya abt going against the board then not call them out during the meeting about failed transfers, abysmal scouting, soaring ticket prices, the board stepping down etc. and why am I not surprised? What did THST do when we didn't buy anyone? Nth"

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Dias is the only defender who’s ever won the player of the year. Is that correct?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad