NFL: Predict the Myles Garrett suspension length

Myles Garrett will be suspended for how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Easily rest of season but I would not be surprised to see it carry over into next season as well. This has gained world wide attention and the NFL will have no choice but to set an example.

BergyTime37

Jun 17, 2015
Should be the rest of the year at minimum, or a full 16 games. Sucks even when the Browns win they lose. What on earth was Garrett thinking? Really sucked the life out of what should have been a nice win to keep the season alive.

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
Rest of the season. Maybe 2-4 games into the start of next year.
Dangerous, stupid play.

If this was reversed and it's a random DE swinging at a star QB we could be looking at permanent ban.

Reactions: Josepho

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
He won’t get charged, Moore is still trying to get his charge from the Beetuzzi incident. 6 games after NFLPA repeals a harsher suspension.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
He won’t get charged, Moore is still trying to get his charge from the Beetuzzi incident. 6 games after NFLPA repeals a harsher suspension.

What are you talking about? The Bertuzzi criminal investigation was completed years ago. There may be a civil lawsuit still in the courts but that has nothing to do with criminal charges.

Reactions: skinnyFAT91

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i'm gonna guess 8 games

but why isn't anyone talking about rudolph? he should be suspended as well. he tried ripping garrett's helmet off and kicked him in the groin as well. don't blame garrett at all for losing his cool

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
i'm gonna guess 8 games

but why isn't anyone talking about rudolph? he should be suspended as well. he tried ripping garrett's helmet off and kicked him in the groin as well. don't blame garrett at all for losing his cool
These takes are ridiculous.

Rudolph escalated a scrum, that shit happens all the time. The kick to the groin was across the line but it hardly hit him, worth a fine.

Garrett assaulted Rudolph with a weapon. These things aren't even close to equal, that's why everyone is talking about Garrett and not Rudolph. If Garrett just keeps mucking it up, maybe tries to throw Rudolph to the ground then we're just talking about a scrum here where nobody probably gets suspended. Amounting what Garrett did to 'losing his cool' is ridiculous. He can lose his cool and not assault someone with a weapon.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
These takes are ridiculous.

Rudolph escalated a scrum, that **** happens all the time. The kick to the groin was across the line but it hardly hit him, worth a fine.

Garrett assaulted Rudolph with a weapon. These things aren't even close to equal, that's why everyone is talking about Garrett and not Rudolph. If Garrett just keeps mucking it up, maybe tries to throw Rudolph to the ground then we're just talking about a scrum here where nobody probably gets suspended. Amounting what Garrett did to 'losing his cool' is ridiculous. He can lose his cool and not assault someone with a weapon.
i'm not defending what garrett did

just pointing out that he wasn't the only guilty party in all this

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
The people looking at this trying to minimize blame to Garrett are a whole separate class of ignorance.

Just because you can concoct a defense does not make it remotely valid or legitimate.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
This has gone down exactly as I expected so far. I assumed they'd start off with an indefinite suspension that covered the rest of the season and playoffs and then decide later on the rest.

I'm guessing he will be suspended the first 4-8 games of next season as well.

Reactions: MikeK

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
This has gone down exactly as I expected so far. I assumed they'd start off with an indefinite suspension that covered the rest of the season and playoffs and then decide later on the rest.

I'm guessing he will be suspended the first 4-8 games of next season as well.

Pretty much my feelings as well.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
i'm gonna guess 8 games

Easily the worst take in the thread.

White. Quarterback.

Hold. My. Beer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad