NFL: Predict the Myles Garrett suspension length

Myles Garrett will be suspended for how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
EJ7QXvhWoAc2uPu.jpg

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
You think that would have come up way sooner than on the floor of the appeal

Responding to myself for whatever its worth

Garrett alluded to something being said in his post game at 0:45

Kitchens seems to as well in his presser at 5:40

Before anyone has an absolute meltdown about me posting this, I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I'm merely posting some context.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
There are so many cameras and microphones and players mic'd up, there is no way they wouldn't be able to pick it up.

Pretty pathetic from Garrett.

See how it all shakes down. I would imagine his counsel would have gone over this testimony before the appeal and would have made it clear to him that he had to be positive about it given all of the microphones and cameras.

So, the idea that Garrett making this up out of the blue seems odd. As it could be disproven.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Garrett is saying he isn’t the one who made his claim public, which seems believable considering he hasn’t said anything about it publicly until this tweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Richards

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Garrett is saying he isn’t the one who made his claim public, which seems believable considering he hasn’t said anything about it publicly until this tweet.

There was only an allusion to 'something' being said during a post game interview. Nothing explicitly detailed.

He didn't publicize this. It was leaked.

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
If there indeed was a racial slur uttered that does change things but it doesn’t excuse or justify his actions. Still, I’m doubtful that Garrett is being truthful here. The fact that it was leaked isn’t really significant. These allegations haven’t been corroborated or backed up by any teammate, opponent, or anybody else involved in the incident leads me to believe that he’s lying.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Why would Garrett really care if it leaked if he thinks what he is accusing Rudolph of is true? You would figure he would be a bit more adamant about it considering this could have potentially been a mitigating factor in his punishment. His statement he released afterwards is just weak.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Why would Garrett really care if it leaked if he thinks what he is accusing Rudolph of is true? You would figure he would be a bit more adamant about it considering this could have potentially been a mitigating factor in his punishment. His statement he released afterwards is just weak.

Not to mention there's no way he would wait an entire week to reveal that Rudolph used a racial slur if it really happened. Frankly, it looks like he got the idea from Josina Anderson.

Reactions: Tuggy

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
I like that description

"Entering the Fighting Area"

LOL

And people complaining about Rudolph not being suspended that fine is substantial for a backup QB

Fighting Area = Any place with grass in the stadium at that point of the game.

Now the NFL is just making up terms.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
If the Browns win next week they have CIN-ARZ-BAL-CIN to finish off the year, meaning they could challenge for a wild card spot. Landry is finally heating up and OBJ scored today.....

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Knew he'd be back next season. At most I figured 1 or 2 games, max 4.

But I thought Rog would wait until say free agency to announce this, that way there would be bigger headlines and it'd get swept under the rug.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad